Options

Relationships

ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
Since I started the game I haven't been able to keep a relationship for very long. my contact list is full of broken hearts... Hahaha.
For those of you who keep them and are maybe married do you just make sure you go on a date at least once a day or what else can I do to try and keep hold of the relationship? :p
iOS K+K and KKH player:
KKH: Level 31
K+K: Level 21
Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I was the same for a while lol. But I've been lucky enough to still be with my husband since October :) I go on at least one date a day, usually when he calls to remind me. If your problem is not being able to go on the long dates like 8hr+, you have the ability to choose how long a date lasts. When you call your s/o, and you get a time you don't want, just cancel the date. And then call again after some time (I need to verify this again, but I was able to go on a shorter date after waiting around 10 minutes last night). By doing this, you can easily go on 2 dates a day :)
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Yeah, I make sure to go on a date once, or make sure to check the game once a day so I can receive his call to go on a date.:cool:
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    I go on a date once a day, I usually wait until I have the option to go on a 1 or 2 hour long date lol. x]
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    Roxx :)Roxx :) Registered Users 3 Posts
    How do I go on a date with my boyfriend.....I get tasks to go out but when the time comes to go nothing happens?! Can I set up a date or do I have to wait for a new task to prompt me?
    Thanks
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Roxx :) wrote: »
    How do I go on a date with my boyfriend.....I get tasks to go out but when the time comes to go nothing happens?! Can I set up a date or do I have to wait for a new task to prompt me?
    Thanks

Just go to restaurant or club and tap/click on pick bubble and select your boyfriend and enjoy your date.
    Sophie
  • Options
    Roxx :)Roxx :) Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you so much!! Happy NY!!