Options

iPhone 5: Force Closing when opening accessories?

Exar0sExar0s Registered Users 1 Posts
I have been playing the game fine but I recently received a ton of gifts from a GC friend. After receiving these gifts I can no longer open my accessories tab without the game force closing. All other options and tabs work just fine. Anyone experience this or have an idea how to fix it?

Comments

• Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    It seems that a lot of people are having issues with that (My Top Couples list doesn't show and crashes when I try clicking on the screen for me lol). If your game is saved I would try deleting and re-installing the app to see if it would work again, or hard restarting your phone. If either don't work, then next update I'm sure it'll be fixed since gluadmin is probably seeing all of these threads and is really good at beings on top of these things and notifying them. :D
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yep, update is coming soon which will hopefully address this.
  • Options
    mkimmichmkimmich Registered Users 1 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Yep, update is coming soon which will hopefully address this.

Hopefully, soon isn't another week or two. I had just spent $120 on the game ($59.99 x 2) when the forced closed started happening when I try to open accessories. I put a ticket in but did not hear back. Naturally, my avatar is wearing earrings that do not go with everything. All in all, this has been a frustrating week. :(