Options

what's the problem with accessories tab??

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
for days now I cannot access any item under the extras tab,what's going on.....can't be just me cause it is happening on both my phone as well as on my computer....???

Comments

• Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Apparently a lot of people are having issues with that (My Top Couples list doesn't show and crashes when I try clicking on the screen lol) :S. If your game is saved I would try deleting and re-installing the app to see if it would work again, or hard restarting your phone. If none of those work, then next update I'm sure it'll be fixed since gluadmin is probably seeing all of these threads and is really good at beings on top of these things and notifying them. :)
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    Apparently a lot of people are having issues with that (My Top Couples list doesn't show and crashes when I try clicking on the screen lol) :S. If your game is saved I would try deleting and re-installing the app to see if it would work again, or hard restarting your phone. If none of those work, then next update I'm sure it'll be fixed since gluadmin is probably seeing all of these threads and is really good at beings on top of these things and notifying them. :)

OOh, I can't really advise that you delete the game and reinstall. Some people haven't had success with that. :/

There is a new update coming really soon though (possibly this week) so hopefully that will be addressed.
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    OOh, I can't really advise that you delete the game and reinstall. Some people haven't had success with that. :/

There is a new update coming really soon though (possibly this week) so hopefully that will be addressed.

Like saved on iCloud or the guide that showed you how on iFunbox :x. I've done it that way and it works.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    JenaJena Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have been having this same issue for over a week now. Force closes every time I try to access my accessories. I backed up the game to iCloud deleted, then re-installed. That does NOT work. It's a glitch that needs to be fixed in an update. :(