Options

New offer for stars and shirt

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Hi. I bought the hoodie and 150K Stars for 9.99 on my Android games, is it only for Android or will it be coming out for ios as well? I hate the hoodie, but the stars were worth it. ;)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    :O. I want that! LOL
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oooops just saw it looks like I said it was 150K(Thousand) Stars. Sorry, it is 150 KStars lol. It said it was for 6 days, and that was 3 days ago so I guess maybe it's just a little something for Android because they sometimes miss out. I would give the hoodie to BigBrothers&Sisters clothes drive, but the stars sitting there waiting for a weekly special to come around. lol. Why is it, when you have KStars there is nothing to buy, but when you don't have them there are a gazillion offers. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Oooops just saw it looks like I said it was 150K(Thousand) Stars. Sorry, it is 150 KStars lol. It said it was for 6 days, and that was 3 days ago so I guess maybe it's just a little something for Android because they sometimes miss out. I would give the hoodie to BigBrothers&Sisters clothes drive, but the stars sitting there waiting for a weekly special to come around. lol. Why is it, when you have KStars there is nothing to buy, but when you don't have them there are a gazillion offers. lol.

Yes, it was exclusive to Android. :)