Options

I'm so upset with this game's issues

Mari CMari C Registered Users 19 Posts
:mad:

I can't belive this! For last Christmas update my game had problems and couldn't play, had to restart the game because it loaded but stayed on the travel screen. Same thing happening now!!! I'm so upset with u guys (Glu)! Worst thing is I know you won't even bother to help me and fix it! Last time I emailed support three times! Now, I now that Glu won't help so I'm just ranting about it. I think I'm done with this game!

Comments

• Options
    Still haven't received an answer from Glu, not even the email that they send after a ticket has been submitted. Seriously!!!??
  • Options
    giggalzgiggalz Registered Users 8 Posts
    i havent been able to play the game since...the 28th..havent heard back from them either..this is like the worst game to have issues with cause if you arent there babying it you will lose fans etc
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    giggalz wrote: »
    i havent been able to play the game since...the 28th..havent heard back from them either..this is like the worst game to have issues with cause if you arent there babying it you will lose fans etc

Well they're probably on vacation, it was Christmas and New Years, they have lives too :p.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    Well they're probably on vacation, it was Christmas and New Years, they have lives too :p.

Indeed the offices aren't even open again until Monday.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Indeed the offices aren't even open again until Monday.

Well I hope they fix everything then. They have to figure out a way to keep up, because they have many upset people.
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Mari C wrote: »
    Well I hope they fix everything then. They have to figure out a way to keep up, because they have many upset people.

Okay, but everyone else got to enjoy the holidays, shouldn't they be able to also? Mostly everyone goes back next Monday, so will they.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    Okay, but everyone else got to enjoy the holidays, shouldn't they be able to also? Mostly everyone goes back next Monday, so will they.

Everybody should be able to enjoy the holidays, but there's people that have had problems and not been able to play way before the holidays. Just saying. They should try and fix the glitches and keep up with the increased amount of people playing the game even tho they didn't expect it. That is what Customer Support is all about.
  • Options
    Everybody should be able to enjoy the holidays, but there's people that have had problems and not been able to play way before the holidays. Just saying. They should try and fix the glitches and keep up with the increased amount of people playing the game even tho they didn't expect it. That is what Customer Support is all about.

Aside from the vacation time, Customer Care WAS answering tickets during the break. However, bug fixes happen within updates to the game, not on-the-fly whenever they appear. The next update to the game is coming soon, and there will be many fixes in that update.

We understand that you were playing during a window between updates and there were bugs. That happens between every update.
  • Options
    Aside from the vacation time, Customer Care WAS answering tickets during the break. However, bug fixes happen within updates to the game, not on-the-fly whenever they appear. The next update to the game is coming soon, and there will be many fixes in that update.

We understand that you were playing during a window between updates and there were bugs. That happens between every update.

Ty very much for your answers gluadmin. I really hope so because I restarted my game after I was level 26 and lost everything, then the same thing happened a second time after I had reached level 11 and the New Year gigs had started. I don't want to restart my game again and loose my progress and the gifts my friends have given me again.

Anyways, I'll keep waiting and hope the new update solves the problem.
  • Options
    Ty very much for your answers gluadmin. I really hope so because I restarted my game after I was level 26 and lost everything, then the same thing happened a second time after I had reached level 11 and the New Year gigs had started. I don't want to restart my game again and loose my progress and the gifts my friends have given me again.

Anyways, I'll keep waiting and hope the new update solves the problem.

Can you please remind me of what device/OS you're on?
  • Options
    Can you please remind me of what device/OS you're on?

I play on pc
  • Options
    sydneydashsydneydash Registered Users 30 Posts
    I get weird goals on android help simon gives goals but theyre not written in the goals