Options

I've got the New Years Day Blahs

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Lol. Ok so the holidays were fun with the game. I loved the Black Friday Sale, felt totally miffed about the "Hey look special gift boxes" and then not getting any. :rolleyes: Loved being able to earn outfits, and liked the special assignments.

But now, in the early light of January 1st, the game is a ghost town. Simon keeps calling, I do routine gigs but nothing special.

Hey, what happens if you just go do a house party for no reason? What do we earn if there's no special reward? I hope there is something special tomorrow. Sigh, guess I'll go clean my house. The real one, not the one with all the great clothes. lol.

Happy New Year everyone. Oh, I need more iOS friends on game center. I'm maxed out with nearly everyone. Please add me: gc= kokokokonut
Thanks.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    Jacks032/Jacks032/ Registered Users 42 Posts
    I LOLed at this....and I feel you! So depressing ��
    :cool: Add me in Game Center, I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood!
    My username is Jacks0322
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Lol. This is on point. I didn't even get the dress and the K stars on the ny gig. Totally disappointing after not getting the "special" gift boxes either. Urghh so bored :/
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    Lol. Ok so the holidays were fun with the game. I loved the Black Friday Sale, felt totally miffed about the "Hey look special gift boxes" and then not getting any. :rolleyes: Loved being able to earn outfits, and liked the special assignments.

But now, in the early light of January 1st, the game is a ghost town. Simon keeps calling, I do routine gigs but nothing special.

Hey, what happens if you just go do a house party for no reason? What do we earn if there's no special reward? I hope there is something special tomorrow. Sigh, guess I'll go clean my house. The real one, not the one with all the great clothes. lol.

Happy New Year everyone. Oh, I need more iOS friends on game center. I'm maxed out with nearly everyone. Please add me: gc= kokokokonut
    Thanks.

Sent you a request. (iOS player) :)
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I feel you, koko. I don't go on the game unless people on the forum start talking about something new. :)
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I hope they come up with a new update soon
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk