Options

Willow *pffffft*

JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
I wish there was an option to shove Willow off of a pier or something. Ijs..she's so "extra" with her tweets, ugh!:rolleyes:
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Lmao. It is annoying. At least add other people's tweets, not just her. Jeebus.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    For someone who's so disliked by many, she sure gets a lot of gigs. Wish my pearl necklace would "accidentally" break while she's on the runway *evil cackle*
  • Options
    MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    And her annoying hashtags " #lookatme " "Ihavethateffect " blah blah whatever lol somebody get her out of here.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Haha add that to the fact that she literally owns one dress lol she's had it on forever lol
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    Lol! So true about her dress. She has the nerve to look down on you wearing last year's outfit (-_- )
    (See what I did there?) :p
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am a KStar horder. I admit it. I will hold onto those Stars till something comes along I have to have. But, I would gladly spend all my stars to never hear from her again. We should all dress and look like her one day. See if the Forum explodes with posts. Can you imagine? Everyone of your friends looking like her? Holy Party Favor - imagine throwing a party and all 3,4,5 or 7 guests plus you, all looking like Mildew Crepe? (Willow Pape lol) Let's try to organize it. And if Glu sees all of us running around like Willow, maybe they'll get the hint. Or add in Nickle Itchy. I'd rather run into the two of them being stupid than read Willows' #Imatripplethreat or #theyloveme #Breakingtheboxoffice. #Breakingthemirror is more like it. Ugh. I. Hate. Willow. Pape.

oh, and yeah, I see what you did there. Last years clothes, because the only new thing is another hoodie they tried to sell last year. So not even THAT is new. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lol, exactly! And lol @ Mildew Crepe! But that's still too good a name for her. I just called her a cab bc she was drunk. Had I known I had to pay for it, I would have taken the low road with her, teeheehee

Let me know when we plan on dressing up like her. Sounds like fun :)
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Anyone have any advice on how to deal with her? I had just made it to the B list and she tweeted something nasty about me and made me lose a ton of fans! It seems like every time I take the high road with her (trying to be mature and professional lol) I lose fans. Is it better to dish out what she gives to your character?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Anyone have any advice on how to deal with her? I had just made it to the B list and she tweeted something nasty about me and made me lose a ton of fans! It seems like every time I take the high road with her (trying to be mature and professional lol) I lose fans. Is it better to dish out what she gives to your character?

Same. I tried to call a truce with her so many times but she just continues to be a B....
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »

In my opinion I think you should just ignore her. No matter how many times she's nasty towards you and makes you lose fans, you'll gain them back. There are a few times you can get away with some sort of revenge or get the upper hand in an argument but those are rare. Since people look up to you now, they expect you not to stoop low. Kick her butt with kindness. :D
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    I agree. So far I've taken the high road. And although I lost fans a time or two due to her itchiness, I received more in the end. Kill her with kindness. Hopefully in a later update, the media will start treating her like a piranha. At least one can wish ;)
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    She actually made me loose fans because of her "daily tweets." But! It was maybe a couple thousands. Besides still número uno!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    I was trying to upload a pic of her hateful message but can't. Made me lose more fans. Ugh, ugh, ugh