Options

How to go from network to lover? (heart instead of star)

mssweetttmssweettt Registered Users 1 Posts
How Do I make someone that I originally networked with a lover?? I want them to be a heart instead of a star in my contact list. I don't think charming them works when you have the option to "chat or charm"

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    No, once you choose to network a person, you won't be able to date them.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    mssweettt wrote: »
    How Do I make someone that I originally networked with a lover?? I want them to be a heart instead of a star in my contact list. I don't think charming them works when you have the option to "chat or charm"

I used one guy during my gigs, but lost my network progress once I went on a date with him. It turned into a heart after that date. Is that what you meant?
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't know if it changed....but if you were a networking 'friend' and you hit a heart icon in a restaurant and picked that contact a window pops up and says you're professional with them, but if you choose the date you will lose business points but start receiving romantic points. (Not the exact words, but close enough) But if you start dating them, you can't switch it to business. So.....a star can turn into a heart, but a heart can't turn into a star.

I haven't tried it in about a month or so, it's possible that has been changed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well I'm on the market again. The bum I married had the nerve to say I'm never around. I missed one date and he wants to call it quits. The moocher brought nothing to the table and he has the nerve to complain, lol

Going to start dating Jedibull or Frederick. Only 2 males in my game that don't depend on anyone. *kicks the slacking mooch to the curb* beyonce's song is apropo atm "to the left, to the left...everything he has to the left..." Too bad I own everything he has, lmao

Ok, divorce pity party over...I'm on the prowl now....
  • Options
    I don't know if it changed....but if you were a networking 'friend' and you hit a heart icon in a restaurant and picked that contact a window pops up and says you're professional with them, but if you choose the date you will lose business points but start receiving romantic points. (Not the exact words, but close enough) But if you start dating them, you can't switch it to business. So.....a star can turn into a heart, but a heart can't turn into a star.

I haven't tried it in about a month or so, it's possible that has been changed.

It did, my love. I remember looking for an A-lister and I found one on my contacts. I networked him before but either way, I went to a restaurant and I tried to find him when I clicked on the heart icon and I couldnt find him.

I will double check though but I think a networked person will stay like that. I seen someone suggesting they let us date networked people.

All you run into is IF you're dating someone and you want to call them for a gig, you won't receive any bonuses.

EDIT: Just checked on my mom's game and I found a random guy in the restaurant, it gave me the option to Network or Date, I clicked network. Immediately went to the heart icon and he didn't show up. Another thing I was looking at is how some NPCs ask you for your number and some don't?
  • Options
    Jjewells wrote: »
    I used one guy during my gigs, but lost my network progress once I went on a date with him. It turned into a heart after that date. Is that what you meant?

How long ago was that though?
  • Options
    How long ago was that though?

On New Years eve, but the person is a friend instead of a NPC.
  • Options
    On New Years eve, but the person is a friend instead of a NPC.

That's really weird.
  • Options
    That's really weird.

I'll do it again during my next gig and see if it's the same result. Btw, your box is full, lol
  • Options
    I'll do it again during my next gig and see if it's the same result. Btw, your box is full, lol

Okay good. Yeah, lol send me a message back.