Options

Is this the only offer this weekend?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
I have Christmas K Stars sitting in my game, Friday comes and what can I buy? This weekend's deal is a blue hoodie they sold previously, and a pair of big earrings for 50Stars. Not at all tempted. If it was something else with the earrings maybe. But you don't create a Bundle by sticking 2 bottom shelf items together and sell them for 50 Stars. If something else starts this afternoon, I'll be back.

But seriously, the post Holiday let down in the game is turning this place into a much slower forum. And I don't think it's because everyone is busy playing.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    AmwhyAmwhy Registered Users 21 Posts
    It's weird it says you can buy it before it's a available in the wardrobe, but I already own the blue hoodie. I think I won it in a daily giftbox ages ago. I definitely didn't buy it.
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    it's pretty lazy considering all the cool things they COULD put together every weekend.
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    The jacket is a brighter blue. So it's just a different color if you want it in a different shade of blue really lol.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    What a disappointment
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    What a disappointment

Wow. Well there were A LOT of events over the holiday break... and there will be more new content coming very soon.
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Wow. Well there were A LOT of events over the holiday break... and there will be more new content coming very soon.

Lol I guess you spoiled us. You'll have to keep up now
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

Out of curiosity - will the update come BEFORE Valentine's Day?
  • Options
    precio36dd@gmail.comprecio36dd@gmail.com Registered Users 8 Posts
    Is there an update coming up for android ? I have been plying my butt off 5 stars but i have been stuck on 312.5 for days as well the person under me.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Is there an update coming up for android ? I have been plying my butt off 5 stars but i have been stuck on 312.5 for days as well the person under me.

If you mean 312.5 fans, then that's the maximum of fans you can have until the next update. There's always an update for Apple and Android so don't worry.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    precio36dd@gmail.comprecio36dd@gmail.com Registered Users 8 Posts
    If you mean 312.5 fans, then that's the maximum of fans you can have until the next update. There's always an update for Apple and Android so don't worry.

Thanks i was wondering.. Is there somewhere i can see estimated updates?
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    They usually post on the app description what's coming up soon but nothing new so far. You can try their Facebook page as well. Just keep an eye out on those two. More so Facebook.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We don't release exact times for updates as there are many components (in and out of our control). I can tell you "soon" and yes before Valentine's Day. :)
  • Options
    BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Can't wait! Super excited for the Valentine's events, too.
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria