Options

Money!

EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
I'm a noob but just made it to the A list (yay!!!) level 13. What is a good way to make more money? I feel like I am broke haha. I've resisted paying for the expensive clothes and have been saving k stars as well. Do you start getting more $ and high paying gigs after becoming an A lister or do you have to level up more? I would like to buy and car and marry a friend in the game but seems like I need a tonnn of money for that. Any advice would be appreciated, thx :D

Edit: I don't want to spend real life money to get the game money...I know that's a quick way but I'm broke irl too lol. However, I'm an iOS user and I do have and iTunes gift card. Can I use that to make in game purchases?
Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Since you're level 13 and an A-lister, you will start earning more money because of higher gigs. Always make sure to click on items around the the different locations to get money and xp as well. That's all I know but there's others who know more than me that can help. :D
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Thanks I appreciate the advice! :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    I've found that purchasing the 15k car is a good investment since it saves you the bus fair. I just drive to all the local areas every few minutes to click on the items. I hope that helps, Hun . And I've been using friends on gigs and the higher our working relationship, the more you earn as a bonus
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Options
    BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Party. Throwing parties at your place is also a good way to increase your cash flow; just make sure you do the 8hr parties. Oh, and yeah, you can use your iTunes gift card money to buy stuff in-game. [:
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria