Options

My game won't load!!!

HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
every time I open the app it just says File Validation Complete and says 0mb/0mb with a loading bar! I've turned off my tablet three times and every time it's doing the same thing and then says Kardashian has stopped!:mad:

Comments

• Options
    can anyone help ? :(
  • Options
    If I uninstall the app will my progress be lost? I'm level 26
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    If you have the cloud backup on your device (are you IOS?), your game will likely be saved. I play with IOS on an iPad mini, and have re-installed a few times without losing anything. But please check about your cloud backup situation.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    I have a nook HD so I don't think there's any back up :(
  • Options
    Oh no! I'm so sorry. That doesn't sound great. Here's Gluadmin's advice about getting help.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

All I can say is, I've actually played this game through a couple of times, with two different iTunes accounts, in order to change gender and try out new options. I still maintain both characters, and I've enjoyed playing it again. I love this game. Best of luck!

• Options
    I think I'd rather stop playing than start over, it's taken me forever hahahha
  • Options
    I think it's an issue with my tablet rather than the game, oh well lol I guess it's a sign that I've wasted too much time playing it haha
  • Options
    Well, if you're someone who wants to have an actual LIFE, than yeah, maybe you're right! :)
    My youngest daughter is sickly, so I spend a lot of time in limbo, nursing her, waiting for doctors, etc. I like diversions right now!

Happy New Year!

• Options
    I'm having withdrawal symptoms lol I tried played stardom hollywood but it's not the same
  • Options
    OMG GUYS!!! I cleared the cache and opened it and it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOL

There goes my life again!! Lol
  • Options
    Helphelp wrote: »
    OMG GUYS!!! I cleared the cache and opened it and it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOL

There goes my life again!! Lol

Nice work! Good thinking.