Options

Collecting money/rewards from completing jobs

ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
Is it just me or when I fail to click right onto the green collect button I don't get paid after I finish the gigs?? Or if I don't click it as soon as it pops up?
Other times I accidentally click on someone who is talking in the room because they're too close to the button...

So annoying after spending time and energy doing everything...is it just me? I already let Glu know by email...
Call me Pony ^_^

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    It's you, my dear. Even if you don't click the button to collect the reward, it'll click itself for you. So the XP, money, or k-stars fall to the ground.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Oh! Ok that was embarrassing..fml, lol thank you for letting me know.
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    Does it happen all the time?
  • Options
    Well, not really plus I don't risk missing it. Maybe I was seeing things and it collected itself! I click/play too fast without focusing...just wanted to know how the thing works.
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    Ooh! Okay. Glad to help! :D
  • Options
    Oh my I think it happened today though? o_O
    Because when I finish gigs (I do the full 5 star thing) money/experience/K stars fall because of that...but after that the 'collect' button pops up and after I click it, more of them fall on the floor (that is when I get the payment for the job), and if I don't click it, I see nothing and my money count doesn't change...
    I think I'm going crazy Lol
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    Yeah, that's weird. It works for me, even if I don't click.
  • Options
    Omg whyyy...I seriously hope the updates will solve my problem T_T
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    Same. I haven't been able to rank up on the couples list since November 2014.
  • Options
    JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    ponylatte wrote: »
    Oh my I think it happened today though? o_O
    Because when I finish gigs (I do the full 5 star thing) money/experience/K stars fall because of that...but after that the 'collect' button pops up and after I click it, more of them fall on the floor (that is when I get the payment for the job), and if I don't click it, I see nothing and my money count doesn't change...
    I think I'm going crazy Lol

This happens to me as well. 8 hr gig and stupid Willow and her urge to ingratiate herself into humanity caused me to miss the green button. It didn't add the the bonus at all. Had to redo the event on my phone to choose an earlier version. Redid it and clicked the green bonus button and got them all. Compared the amount to my tablet and it was more. So ponylatte, rest assured you're not going mental.
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • Options
    Omg!!! What the hell! This is the worst thing ever! Someone fix this please...I've lost countless money then...smh
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    ponylatte wrote: »
    Omg!!! What the hell! This is the worst thing ever! Someone fix this please...I've lost countless money then...smh

Unfortunately I only figured that out today. Oh here's another tidbit that helps during gigs. If you click all the stuff that falls to the ground quickly, your energy regenerates faster.
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • Options
    ^I knew that <3 thanks!
    Lol now I have major anxiety when the button pops up!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    Lol...there is still a constant glitch in my game! When So Chic (BOTH in Downtown LA & the Hamptons) call with the check and I get there, they pay me but when the collect button pops up and I click it for real now, it won't EVER work! I think it's been a month or more.
    Because I had already been having problems as shared above, I kind of mastered the way to click that d a m n e d button so I know I am clicking it right!! Does this happen to any of you?? SOOO annoying.
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    On my games, I click the speech bubble, they say ' here's your money. I'll have more for you next week' I click the bubble it says ok or something and a green stack falls down like any other reward, and that green button pops up on the right that says get cash or whatever. I click on the stack of green, and I watch my cash go up by 1000$. Then I click the green button, nothing happens.
    Is the stack of green not falling down after you go to collect? Because that's what gives me the cash, and if I don't catch it or pick it up, it just gets added to my bank when it disappears, like all the other rewards we get. For me, on 3 different devices the button does nothing but announce "Collect Cash" or whatever it says.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This is complicated lol. Yeah I get the $1000 falling automatically when I finish talking to the employee, and then the button pops up, and when I click it nothing happens and I always thought it gives you some kind of bonus on top of the $1000. So I hope it just announces it like you said because it doesn't give me any extra stuff.
    'Cause when I do 5 star gigs, I get the bonus for that automatically, and then the actual payment of the job is in the collect button and in the past, I kept on missing it and therefore lost a lot of money...I hope I am describing this accurately. Lol
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    Yes, it drove me crazy, I'd grab the thousand stack that fell, saw my cash go up a grand, but the button is just announcing the cash. It's the falling stack that gives you the So Chic cash, not the button.

Even if you don't actually click on and pick up payments, when they disappear, they are credited to you game account. As someone else said, clicking on rewards on quickens the refill time ever so slightly.

If you still think you're not getting your rewards, take a screenshot before the end of the event. You know when you think your next clicks will end the task? Take that screenshot. then finish your gig and compare your bank to the screenshot you took just a few moments earlier. I think you'll find you got your reward. If you didn't get the reward....take a 2nd screenshot, and fill out a Customer Care ticket. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok then if it's just announcing that, problem solved! :P Thanks.
    Thanks for your help!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    Anytime ponylatte!

And, remember, screenshots are your friends. Anytime you think there is a glitch like that, frequent screenshots help isolate and document the issue.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Got it! ;)
    Call me Pony ^_^