Options

Wait... Cassio?!

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
It seems like Cassio returned to the game, but only those who did not use charm to the boy involved in the gig of Ram and Rani could see him. Is that correct? Who used charm will not see him again? I'm so sad :(

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    wait a minute. I charmed someone over the phone to kick Crystal Fletcher out of a movie? Is this what people are talking about? Did I mess up and won't see Cassio now?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    Who is Cassio? Lol
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    ^Lmao I also can't remember his face...but I think I did not like him. Also, where the hell is he anyway? lol
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Please people, read my thread. I created it so people don't miss the chance to meet Cassio again. If you have any questions, let me know and I'll gladly help.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?123569-Whatever-you-do!-Read!!
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Seriously I saw a lot of post about him but I don't know who is his... Is it possible that I never had contact with him?? I feel stupid right now lolll
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    Seriously I saw a lot of post about him but I don't know who is his... Is it possible that I never had contact with him?? I feel stupid right now lolll

You meet him when the club 10AX opens in Florence. He's the owner.
  • Options
    Ohhh ok! The one who was flirting a lot?? ;)
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    Ohhh ok! The one who was flirting a lot?? ;)

He was the playboy, couldn't keep a relationship. You had the choice to have a fling or not.
  • Options
    He was the playboy, couldn't keepsake a relationship. You had the choice to have a fling or not.

Strange I'm not sure lollll I'll see maybe!
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    NO. You were offered the chance for the fling, but he says no he can't do that to you before you give him the answer. First you get propositioned, and if you encourage him he begs off. Believe me, after paying for dates for all those months, I was ready to run off with the jetsetting playboy for a minute or a month. LMBO
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ok just did my gig with Cassio. That crumb. Oh, he made me so mad. He wants to hit on Rani? What am I chopped liver? I have never been so insulted.

And, why does one Android game call him Robert, and the other one calls him something else? I will let you know what the other game calls him when I get to that one.

Ok, the 2nd Android game calls him Elijah Cassio. And my iPad game never got the offer for this gig. Hmmmmmm.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ok just did my gig with Cassio. That crumb. Oh, he made me so mad. He wants to hit on Rani? What am I chopped liver? I have never been so insulted.

And, why does one Android game call him Robert, and the other one calls him something else? I will let you know what the other game calls him when I get to that one.

Ok, the 2nd Android game calls him Elijah Cassio. And my iPad game never got the offer for this gig. Hmmmmmm.

Did he have a different hair color though? We're trying to get to the bottom of that so I don't sound crazy and saw something that wasn't real. lol
  • Options
    Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    Lol Leyshla, I'd bet money that you are so NOT crazy, hopefully someone will post a pic of the black haired Cassio soon to put your mind at ease :)
    -Kokokokonut, I also felt a little peeved that Cassio was all up ons Rani, but then I thought "Oh well, Cassio always admitted to being a player." Plus, another part of me was kind of relieved because I'm married and was already starting to feel guilty about potentially cheating on my spouse Lol
  • Options
    Panda69x wrote: »
    Lol Leyshla, I'd bet money that you are so NOT crazy, hopefully someone will post a pic of the black haired Cassio soon to put your mind at ease :)
    -Kokokokonut, I also felt a little peeved that Cassio was all up ons Rani, but then I thought "Oh well, Cassio always admitted to being a player." Plus, another part of me was kind of relieved because I'm married and was already starting to feel guilty about potentially cheating on my spouse Lol

Pshh, I'd drop my panties in heart beat! Forget the husband! Haha, someone confirmed he had black hair when they first met Cassio. So yay!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I was thinking... What if we are the person who can change Cassio's life? hahahahaha ok sounds crazy, but let's think about it for a second. He's all playboy and womanizer, he's doesn't want a real love, so...
    Would be amazing if they make it possible hahahaha It will bring more action and emotion to the game. After all, every good story needs a good drama. Especially in the world of fame. I think people responsible for the game should realize that we really want Cassio back in the game, and being a new romance in our lifes. It's not something that complicated, is it? Easier than have babies lol who cares about my husband? I'm sick of him! (oh, i'm not a fluent speaker and my english is bad, but I hope that you guys can understand me)
  • Options
    Pshh, I'd drop my panties in heart beat! Forget the husband! Haha, someone confirmed he had black hair when they first met Cassio. So yay!

LyshiaGisel, if I'd worn them, I would have dropped them too. lol

And Ticisss - you're doing fine with English. I understood every word. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LyshiaGisel, if I'd worn them, I would have dropped them too. lol

And Ticisss - you're doing fine with English. I understood every word. :)

Oh dear, you naughty! :P
  • Options
    Ooopsie, LeyshlaG. I'm a Gemini - good side and bad side. But, just finished the appearance with Rani and Cassio on my other 2 devices. Androids both gave me brown haired Cassio, One for sure was named Elijah Cassio, I tried to take a screenshot, but my fingers couldn't manage so early in the morning. But yes, Elijah with Brown hair. My Ios game however, calls him Robert Cassio and has black hair.

So, why would one platform call him Elijah and another call him Robert? My earlier post said one Android called him Elijah and one Robert, but my new tablet is very close in size with the iPad, and they both have purple covers on them, so I could have been confused. But definitely, and Android called him Elihah with Brown hair, while my iPad call him Robert with Black hair. That I know for sure. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ooopsie, LeyshlaG. I'm a Gemini - good side and bad side. But, just finished the appearance with Rani and Cassio on my other 2 devices. Androids both gave me brown haired Cassio, One for sure was named Elijah Cassio, I tried to take a screenshot, but my fingers couldn't manage so early in the morning. But yes, Elijah with Brown hair. My Ios game however, calls him Robert Cassio and has black hair.

So, why would one platform call him Elijah and another call him Robert? My earlier post said one Android called him Elijah and one Robert, but my new tablet is very close in size with the iPad, and they both have purple covers on them, so I could have been confused. But definitely, and Android called him Elihah with Brown hair, while my iPad call him Robert with Black hair. That I know for sure. lol.

Lol that is truly weird. Could well be twins. Lol I'd literally die if they mention he has a twin.