Options

i can't have any friends????

dedagsdedags Registered Users 66 Posts
why my friends who play kim k hollywood don't show up on my contacts list? i play using android.
i have one google+ friend who plays kim k and she can see me in her game, but i can't. all i see when i click on the friends only tab is "sign in to google+/facebook to show you hollywood-playing friends" etc. i'm logged in in my google account, i can see my name there, but my friend doesn't show up! i've been playing kim k for a long time now and i've NEVER been able to see my friends there.

i play it on my mom's phone since mine's too old (she doesn't use it too much anyway lol :p), but i can't see why this could be the problem since i'm logged in in my google account in the game; my achievements show up in my google acc and everything. the only thing i don't understand is why the game is logged in in my mom's facebook account -- i even logged her off and logged in in my fb, but it still shows up my mom's fb on my contacts list?? how can i disconect my mom's profile from the game, or disconnect fb from the game all together? maybe that's the problem but idk!

i added some ppl from the android friends thread today so i'm waiting for them to add me to their circles to see what happens. if you wanna add me to try to help me out, my google account is debora.solnik@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, that happened to me. And, I finally got the google+ people to show up, after I removed my facebook info from the game. My google+ and FB were not agreeing or something. So I took out FB, and now I've got a Yacht full of google+ players playing with me in the game. See if that helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Ok, that happened to me. And, I finally got the google+ people to show up, after I removed my facebook info from the game. My google+ and FB were not agreeing or something. So I took out FB, and now I've got a Yacht full of google+ players playing with me in the game. See if that helps.

Yes, this is a workaround to this issue. There is a bug with having "too many" FB contacts. :/
  • Options
    Wow. Thanks Gluadmin. I feel smarter now. And that was very needed after that whole US/India France/Italy thing. :D
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    oh, i suspected facebook was the problem. but how do i "remove my facebook info from the game", kokonut?? :/
  • Options
    dedags wrote: »
    why my friends who play kim k hollywood don't show up on my contacts list? i play using android.
    i have one google+ friend who plays kim k and she can see me in her game, but i can't. all i see when i click on the friends only tab is "sign in to google+/facebook to show you hollywood-playing friends" etc. i'm logged in in my google account, i can see my name there, but my friend doesn't show up! i've been playing kim k for a long time now and i've NEVER been able to see my friends there.

i play it on my mom's phone since mine's too old (she doesn't use it too much anyway lol :p), but i can't see why this could be the problem since i'm logged in in my google account in the game; my achievements show up in my google acc and everything. the only thing i don't understand is why the game is logged in in my mom's facebook account -- i even logged her off and logged in in my fb, but it still shows up my mom's fb on my contacts list?? how can i disconect my mom's profile from the game, or disconnect fb from the game all together? maybe that's the problem but idk!

i added some ppl from the android friends thread today so i'm waiting for them to add me to their circles to see what happens. if you wanna add me to try to help me out, my google account is debora.solnik@gmail.com

Hi. One of my Android games just put you in my KKH circle. And I'll do the other Android in a minute. Look for Kokolo Konut and I believe the other is Kat Kokonut. You'll see me. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi. One of my Android games just put you in my KKH circle. And I'll do the other Android in a minute. Look for Kokolo Konut and I believe the other is Kat Kokonut. You'll see me. :)

ok this is weird af. i didn't do anything but suddenly i have 1 friend now!! it's not you tho, her name is Keesh Malamti...
    how do i disconnect facebook from the game?? idk if that's really the problem since now i have a friend, but i think maybe facebook is really messing something up!
    ohhh and thank you so much for trying to help me out with this hehe :)
  • Options
    ok, go to the tab on the upper left of your game. That opens up Options. there are a bunch of radial buttons, under neath notifications on, you will see the FB button, Mine says 'log in to facebook' and underneath it it says Not Logged In. So, use that button to log out. And I bet you're people will appear in your friends list. might take a few hours, maybe right away. Good Luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    And, I think you have to put me in a google+ circle before we can see each other. But, we'll be playing together soon. I had this problem for the longest time, and then finally disconnected FB and Bam, everyone was there (or they were there shortly. lol)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ok, go to the tab on the upper left of your game. That opens up Options. there are a bunch of radial buttons, under neath notifications on, you will see the FB button, Mine says 'log in to facebook' and underneath it it says Not Logged In. So, use that button to log out. And I bet you're people will appear in your friends list. might take a few hours, maybe right away. Good Luck.
    oh wow, how have i never noticed this before lol!! i still only see Keesh Malamti, but well since this worked for you i think i'll just have to wait. thank you so much!! can't wait to finally get the k stars for having irl contacts :D

and i just added you to my circles :)
  • Options
    Yikes. I am losing my mind. Still looking for you to pop up. Maybe in the morning I'll see you. People my iOs game is adding are popping up almost immediately, so excuse the brain burp. lol. I kept thinking I saw you, but I was on the wrong device, and finding other new people. Je'm'excuse (which I probably wrote wrong. lol. )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yikes. I am losing my mind. Still looking for you to pop up. Maybe in the morning I'll see you. People my iOs game is adding are popping up almost immediately, so excuse the brain burp. lol. I kept thinking I saw you, but I was on the wrong device, and finding other new people. Je'm'excuse (which I probably wrote wrong. lol. )
    Yeah, i'm kinda losing my mind too. Almost 24h have passed and I still only have keesh in my friends list! I'm only logged in google plus, this phone is fully synchronized with my google account... Idk what's the problem :(
  • Options
    well, how long was it between when you added Keesh, and when you saw them in the game. I know it's frustrating. But once you get it, you'll love it. ok, other thoughts. have you tried clearing the CACHE and only the CACHE do NOT clear anything but that. Or maybe the update will do it. For the longest time, no one saw my Android, so I dug out an old P.O.S. Polaroid Tablet just to figure out why I couldn't add people. Eventually it was the Google+ thing, but one android saw the other, and one didn't. That's when I figured out about logging out of FB. Also, just try changing settings. Sometimes a little thing like turning on (or off) Notifications jostles the system if one of my androids isn't seeing the others clothes properly. lol. In short (which was a book) don't be discouraged, and hang in there. When you start seeing more and more friends, it will be so worthwhile.

And why don't you pick a couple of the people in my circle, ones with KKH Game characters as avatars and try and join in that way. Most of them are from here, even if they are quiet. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    well, how long was it between when you added Keesh, and when you saw them in the game. I know it's frustrating. But once you get it, you'll love it. ok, other thoughts. have you tried clearing the CACHE and only the CACHE do NOT clear anything but that. Or maybe the update will do it. For the longest time, no one saw my Android, so I dug out an old P.O.S. Polaroid Tablet just to figure out why I couldn't add people. Eventually it was the Google+ thing, but one android saw the other, and one didn't. That's when I figured out about logging out of FB. Also, just try changing settings. Sometimes a little thing like turning on (or off) Notifications jostles the system if one of my androids isn't seeing the others clothes properly. lol. In short (which was a book) don't be discouraged, and hang in there. When you start seeing more and more friends, it will be so worthwhile.

And why don't you pick a couple of the people in my circle, ones with KKH Game characters as avatars and try and join in that way. Most of them are from here, even if they are quiet. ;)
    it's been a couple of days i think since i added keesh... so maybe it'll take a couple of days to show the rest of my friends too, i hope!!
    and yeah i'll try to change the settings a bit. and if i delete the cache nothing will happen to my game, right??

just added everyone w kkh avatar from your circles, i'm hoping at least one of them will show up in my list!!

oh and the name of my character in kkh is kaitlin (or kaitlyn maybe? lol i don't know) ((when they asked me to put my name i accidently pressed enter so i have the name the game gave to me :p))
  • Options
    Yes, I empty Cache all the time. BUT THAT IS ALL YOU TOUCH IN THERE OK? sorry for shouting, but I get nervous everytime I'm in there. They should put those two choices way way way far away from each other. lol. I'm sure other people will be adding you, Hope to see you soon. I'm not sure what the 'names' are in my game either. I think a bunch of people are in that boat.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, rpm Eastern, and still no sign of you. But I just wanted to say, don't give up. Believe me when it happens, everyone (or nearly) who have been added or added you will pop up and you will be so happy. Hang in there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ooh, today some ppl showed up in my list!! (including you!!! :))
    I guess it just takes a couple of days for my friends to show up in the game after I add them. Again, thank you so much kokonut!!! :p
  • Options
    I'm sooooooo glad. I'm charging up for tomorrow, so I'll be sure and check it out tomorrow. Now, have fun, go on dates, and find a nice A list to play with. Can't wait to do gigs with you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hey Girl. You popped up in both Android games this morning. Pretty sure each of my girls worked with you. Sent you a little Welcome gift. not much but every girl needs at least one purse. I didn't know what color, I saw you bought all the black clothes. lol. So, I went with the dark plum-ish color. Hope you like it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hey Girl. You popped up in both Android games this morning. Pretty sure each of my girls worked with you. Sent you a little Welcome gift. not much but every girl needs at least one purse. I didn't know what color, I saw you bought all the black clothes. lol. So, I went with the dark plum-ish color. Hope you like it.
    haha thank you!!! i tried to send you a gift but girl you have everything already!!!
    and i knooowww, ive never bought any of the purses because i always thought the ones that cost money were kinda bleh, but actually this plum purse looks nice with my black outfits :p
    i currently have 37 stars and i rly want those black high waisted pants (not sure if i want to spend nearly all of my k stars on it tho!!)
    i rly love black clothes what can i say!! i hope some day they release a pair of black boots kinda like dr martens lol then i'll be able to finally be a true kkh goth :D