Options

About the "Lessons" Movie with that witch Crystal... & Ryan Starr...

WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
So my last *real* contact with Simon & my last call from Maria (period) was after I made that Movie with Crystal... usually I am really nice (even to Willow) but Crystal (aka busted posh spice) was so rude... during the filming I kept hitting "Insult" every chance I got to her... after it was finished, there was a really negative tweet about me insulting her & it being on tape... Maria called & reamed me out. Kim tweeted something nice though.

No contact from Maria since... I'm at the beginning of level 28... getting next to no gigs... is that why? Shouldn't there be stuff to do at the beginning of a level?

Also, told that Starr manager guy I liked him, did anyone else do that?
Does that make Simon & Maria mad?
Is anyone else beyond bored?
Its weird.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    So my last *real* contact with Simon & my last call from Maria (period) was after I made that Movie with Crystal... usually I am really nice (even to Willow) but Crystal (aka busted posh spice) was so rude... during the filming I kept hitting "Insult" every chance I got to her... after it was finished, there was a really negative tweet about me insulting her & it being on tape... Maria called & reamed me out. Kim tweeted something nice though.

No contact from Maria since... I'm at the beginning of level 28... getting next to no gigs... is that why? Shouldn't there be stuff to do at the beginning of a level?

Its weird.

Thanks.

Yeah, I'm in level 28 about to reach 29 but those are the gigs I received that I remember. Before that was the whole New Years and Christmas gigs.

The whole Starr thing didn't make a difference if you decided to take up on his offer or not. If you did, of course you get a few gigs and what not, but Simon and Maria never find out. If you didn't pick him, he calls you back later on and tells you that he'll help Simon get you better gigs and Simon becomes extremely happy thinking he's the one that gets you awesome high paying jobs.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I charmed the guy so Crystal wouldn't do the movie.. LOL.. I haven't heard anything from her since
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Thanks for the info! I'm hoping the new update will stir things up a bit... I'm just finishing the Paris gig for the knockoff line now.
  • Options
    Pandie.EyesPandie.Eyes Registered Users 3 Posts
    Wish wrote: »

Its weird.

Thanks.

I miss Starr & how much fun we had. Good times. Now as distant a memory as Cassio the hottie I had the one night stand with (don't tell my wife!)....

I charmed the producer & had Crystal booted. #savedtheday (to quote Willow).

I'm at level 27 at the moment. Last contact with Maria was when I asked her if she was doing drugs after Simon kept hinting at being worried. Just had a convo with Simon in his office about the artsy fartsy ball rolling flick premiere.... that mission is 24 hours away.

I found that sometimes you need to update the game if things have stalled. Though is there a new update yet?
    Evil with a twist of nice 