Options

East Coast Neighborhood!

LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
I play the game at a snails' pace, but I already found a few awesome things about this update. I love that there's a second "drive-able" neighborhood in New York, and I hope that they'll add even more sites to it! East Coast rules!!!

Also, they seem to have doubled the fan payouts if you have a party in Calabasas-- I was killing some time and trying to level up, but I was feeling lazy, so I set up a three hour party, and invited only gamecenter friends. Of course the whole thing was competed as soon as I filled all of the guest slots (plus did one task for 2-3 energy), but then the fans reward was 1.1 million fans, double the usual 586k! Sweet!

So, if you're killing time, people, have a party! Presumably all of the houses are equally better than before, but I can only vouch for Calabasas...
Luz GC: LuzVarias
Stellan GC: lgordon19

Comments

• Options
    Yeesh, I meant that the whole party was COMPLETED, not competed! I'm terrible on these in-screen keyboards!

• Options
    C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    Thats such a good thing!! I just changed my name at Maria's office and I lost 30 or 40% fans! Was number 2 and now 83 :( Will do a lot of party then!!! ;)
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Options
    And when you do, try to use exclusively Game Center friends if you can, since they each give you a bolt of energy when they arrive-- this way, the Calabasas party only requires me to be at 27 energy to do the whole thing. (Bear with me if you already do this, just wanted to re-iterate that detail since you're newer to the friending thing!) Good luck getting back on top!

Edit: I just realized that NPCs may give you a bolt of energy on arrival, too! Still, I prefer the GC friends in each situation for the bump in rewards!

• Options
    Thanks a lot for the advise! As for now, you are always with me on my gig!! Lol Always great outfits!!
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    Thanks! If there's ever a truly weird outfit, know that my three year old daughter sometimes helps me pick. She often likes everything to be in pink, whether or not the pinks fight each other! Kids! :p

• Options
    Ohh Watch out on Valentine's day if there's an update with new clothes! Pink should be everywhere. Dream come true for your daughter lol
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    My eyes water, just thinking of it-- that's going to be some busy fashion! Of course, even she has a sense of balance-- sometimes when the outfit is pink as possible, she'll balance things out by using the electric blue hair. I'm nervous for her teenage years...

• Options
    Jacks032/Jacks032/ Registered Users 42 Posts
    Hey does anyone know if you are allowed to have a pet in The Hamptons house?
    :cool: Add me in Game Center, I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood!
    My username is Jacks0322
  • Options
    Jacks032/ wrote: »
    Hey does anyone know if you are allowed to have a pet in The Hamptons house?

I've heard that there's a Corgi dog for 30 kstars. I don't have the house yet to confirm this...

• Options
    Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    I can confirm this, the Hampton house has a dog that costs 30 K Stars :)
  • Options
    Ahhhh me either....I'm deciding between The Hamptons, Sydney, Dubai and Florence. I would rather get the Hamptons though since I would go there a lot...but I'll 100% want it if I can have a pet!
    My username is Jacks0322
  • Options
    Oh, it does have one? Great, thanks!!
    My username is Jacks0322