Options

New So Chic

Amyb2Amyb2 Registered Users 12 Posts
Hi,
I'm on level 26 and i got a mission to do the sequel of a movie to get the So Chic in the Hamptons, but i have a missions that arent't done yet and i can't remember the name of this one. Can anyone help me ? Thank you ?

Comments

• Options
    KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    I'm also having same problem , anyone know how many gigs you do before you can buy the shop in hamptons
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Pretty sure it didn't say. We just have to keep getting it done. lol But...I want that shop. I can commute. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Kkmia wrote: »
    I'm also having same problem , anyone know how many gigs you do before you can buy the shop in hamptons

I've already finished it and I'm going to take a wild guess from what I remember and say its around 3-4.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    I've already finished it and I'm going to take a wild guess from what I remember and say its around 3-4.

Ok, I just got the Brew Palms Press conf done, and NOW it's going to cost me 10Stars to get the part in the film? What if I walk away? there are 2 options, I'm not wasting stars on this
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, I just got the Brew Palms Press conf done, and NOW it's going to cost me 10Stars to get the part in the film? What if I walk away? there are 2 options, I'm not wasting stars on this

You don't need the role, the owner of the shop only wanted a sequel of the movie so if you don't get a role you'll end up getting the store either way.
  • Options
    Thank you. Skipped the payoff, saved my stars, and now I'm the proud owner of the East Coast So Chic. Although, I wonder what the benefits of the role would have been. WOuld it have been my big break? I thought about it, and said, yeah, I'd gain more fans with the movie probably, and if Willow Tart gets the role I'll cry. But all in all, I always end up at max fans way before the update, and I like all my friends too much to care who's number 1 or who's number 6. So, I'll be good. Thank you for 'splaining it to me. If I spend stars, it's going to be for a pet, but I'd rather just work for the earned dress for Misty.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you. Skipped the payoff, saved my stars, and now I'm the proud owner of the East Coast So Chic. Although, I wonder what the benefits of the role would have been. WOuld it have been my big break? I thought about it, and said, yeah, I'd gain more fans with the movie probably, and if Willow Tart gets the role I'll cry. But all in all, I always end up at max fans way before the update, and I like all my friends too much to care who's number 1 or who's number 6. So, I'll be good. Thank you for 'splaining it to me. If I spend stars, it's going to be for a pet, but I'd rather just work for the earned dress for Misty.

The benefits are pretty much nothing. You'll get more fans, but when don't you? It was just something to be a part of.