Options

Can someone help me with Juan Garcia

Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
I'm on level 25 an I have been doing a couple gigs an he's there an Ray is saying that I have a Mexican lover an Juan Garcia asked me to meet him at el canario an asked me to be seen with him so that it'll further his career what happens if I say I cant?
I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I'm on level 25 an I have been doing a couple gigs an he's there an Ray is saying that I have a Mexican lover an Juan Garcia asked me to meet him at el canario an asked me to be seen with him so that it'll further his career what happens if I say I cant?

Nothing happens.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    you might still get some bad press, and Maria may tell you to go on some meaningful dates with your boyfriend, husband, fiance, wife, whatever. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I just went on dates with him but I read from another site, people who didn't choose to go on dates with him didnt really lose many fans or something critical.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Ok thanks I just wanted to know because I just lost a bunch of fans on a job I did for a natural smoothie for kourtney an didn't wanna lose more
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    I remember being SO confused by this Juan idiot.... I was married to someone else & the storyline made absolutely no sense!? It doesn't matter what you do either way really... lol I was also peeved about the whole body image bs thing that happened with kourtney's smoothie... unavoidable.

Just a little advice... don't ever stress about losing fans... even a couple million at a time... because once you're farther in the game, you'll max out on fans & it's borrrrrring! All it takes is a few 5 star gigs & any bad press in nullified. You're back at Max #1... right away.

I'm already at the new Max fans after yesterday's update (why in the hell is it only a little higher? geesh its virtual ffs.... make it unlimited!?) I miss watching the numbers go up & down.

You will soon enough too :)
  • Options
    mimigoodmimigood Registered Users 8 Posts
    I just had that " date me? Help my career" meeting w Juan. I said no, I gained fans. I had also just gotten engaged so I didn't want to risk that relationship.