Options

Inviting friends on gigs

ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
Someone probably already asked the question...anyway, when you invite someone on a gig, you basically level them up...does that give the friend anything at all?
And once they're maxed out, what happens? Should you choose some other friend and max someone else out?
I've heard that the higher rank the friend is, the more you will gain in the gigs you invite them in. Is that true? :confused:
Call me Pony ^_^

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    ponylatte wrote: »
    Someone probably already asked the question...anyway, when you invite someone on a gig, you basically level them up...does that give the friend anything at all?
    And once they're maxed out, what happens? Should you choose some other friend and max someone else out?
    I've heard that the higher rank the friend is, the more you will gain in the gigs you invite them in. Is that true? :confused:

I may be wrong about this, so take this with a grain of salt. My understanding is that what you're leveling up is your industry relationship with them (not the player themselves). So just as you level up with dating different people, you level up your professional relationship. So if you max out that friend, you should choose another and keep going.
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    ^Makes sense, thank you!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    corvinalcorvinal Registered Users 6 Posts
    when you invite a friend on a gig is really good because you gain an option and it costs you 5 energy but is really good tho you have extra stars and one energy... it's like the kiss option on a date