Options

Deleted wife from GameCenter, Now I can not divorce! Help!!

DESTINYXXODESTINYXXO Registered Users 1 Posts
Deleted wife from GameCenter, Now I can not divorce! Help!!

So I've deleted my wife from Game Center but she is still my wife in the game. Since she no longer shows in my game as a friend, I can't invite her on dates, send gifts or divorce her. What can I do?? I want to divorce her but I have no way to. I've tried dating other people, rejecting her requests to hang out...nothing works! And she won't add me back on Game Center...someone please tell me what to do!!!

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    You tried calling her on a date, and as soon as you're about to start the date, you click break up?
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    barchatsbarchats Registered Users 23 Posts
    If you continue ignoring her, you should get the breakup call in a few days and you can choose to divorce her from there. If you don't want to wait, I think you should also be able to get the breakup call from reaching dating milestones with other people? Either the second or third time which I think is 1000 or 2000 points.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    So either try what she said ^^^ or try my option. Let us know how it went! :)
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yes, if you keep declining dates, eventually she'll want a divorce. Like real life. ;)