Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I think differently about it!

For me it's okay the girls pay the bills, you may see this as a breakthrough in the patriarchal society we live where girls although have the same capabilities always end up receiving less money than men in general.

The game breaks paradigms, so be proud of being successful women and don't feel the guilt that society imposes to you for have better financial conditions than a man, otherwise men will always be seen as providers while the girls remain in the background, this is gender equality!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I think differently about it!

For me it's okay the girls pay the bills, you may see this as a breakthrough in the patriarchal society we live where girls although have the same capabilities always end up receiving less money than men in general.

The game breaks paradigms, so be proud of being successful women and don't feel the guilt that society imposes to you for have better financial conditions than a man, otherwise men will always be seen as providers while the girls remain in the background, this is gender equality!;)

I admire your spin on this Vats. But I don't think that the female paying for everything indicates gender equality. Equality would mean that both parties contribute equal time/money/responsibilities in the relationship.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I've heard about stay-at-home wives, but KKH introduced me to hubbies as well :p

Well in short, it's the gameplay. I mean it won't work out for those playing as a guy if they had to pay for meals and the starlets would've enjoyed free dates. But I totally agree about the ice cream, it should be like $5 or less.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I admire your spin on this Vats. But I don't think that the female paying for everything indicates gender equality. Equality would mean that both parties contribute equal time/money/responsibilities in the relationship.

Yes exactly! That was the same thought that I had in my mind too❗❗❗👏👐
    Relationships are supposed to be 50/50 in real life and also on this game as well.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Charli wrote: »
    I've heard about stay-at-home wives, but KKH introduced me to hubbies as well :p

Well in short, it's the gameplay. I mean it won't work out for those playing as a guy if they had to pay for meals and the starlets would've enjoyed free dates. But I totally agree about the ice cream, it should be like $5 or less.
    Spouses on this game doesn't appreciate anything when you buy them new gifts. My hubby never says thank you to me for buying him new gifts. And I see him everyday at home lol. It sucks that I have to buy him new clothing and he can't spoil me rotten since he's broke.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySisk wrote: »

Yeah I agree with you, on that part I was referring to the way the game handles gender equality providing the same kind of experiences to players of both genders, not in real life.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yeah I agree with you, on that part I was referring to the way the game handles gender equality providing the same kind of experiences to players of both genders, not in real life.

I'd never thought about it since I only have a female doll but I think you're right. KKH gives all dolls the exact same gigs/quests with no regard for gender. In real life, that rarely happens.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I found another error. It's supposed to be 'know' not 'now'.
    Screenshot_2015_09_03_20_03_12_1.png
    upload img
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    My avatar pic after using photoshop...
    image.jpg1_zpsi3bdoky0.jpg
    I am SO annoyed with that little dot under my doll's lip.
  • Options
    hoodstar9 wrote: »

What do I want to see done about this? I want the entire location to be corrected and the stereotyped backdrop to be eliminated however I know Glu won't be doing that.[/FONT]

Glu is not great with geography, period. They have us flying to Malibu, which is 40 miles from LAX, but driving to Santa Barbara, which is about 100 miles from LAX. Glu will also feature well known landmarks of a country in a KKH city even if the landmarks aren't actually located there. The Leaning Tower is in Pisa but in KKH it is in Florence. The Taj Mahal is in Agra but in KKH it is in New Dehli. i do not think Glu intended to stereotype or offend.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Cartoon/games are usually never fully correct. It's great to be more knowledgeable of your surroundings, but Glu isn't a world map. And they aren't necessarily obligated to do so. It's up to you to know where things are. I also don't think most games are geared towards accuracy unless it has educational features.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    My avatar pic after using photoshop...
    image.jpg1_zpsi3bdoky0.jpg
    I am SO annoyed with that little dot under my doll's lip.

It looks good Danielle :D wonderful job!

Think abt the dot as an unintentional adorable beauty mark... Like Madonna's lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    It looks good Danielle :D wonderful job!

Think abt the dot as an unintentional adorable beauty mark... Like Madonna's lol
    Lol! Will do.
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Screenshot_2015-09-07-18-12-49_zps0agfgrld.png

I'm seriously hurt... He was my doll's first and only man... I have to pay 10kstars to have him back, it's cheap enough... If I divorce him and then, decide to have him back, knowing that I maxed my doll's relationship with him, will it cost more or will it cost 10kstars all the same?
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    More. Much more.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I think it will be the same, at least for me it has been.

But I gotta say, wow 10 KStars is such a steal! It could be the lowest I've ever seen! Mine costs over 50 KStars when we weren't even married and only had 3000 points... One time it costed 154 KStars.
    PM to add
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    It costs 10 stars to save your marriage. After that it'll be a lot more to make up!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Doesn't it depends on how far along it is on your relationship though? What I meant was the history and how many relationship points that you have once you level up. I thought that the more serious your relationship is, the more expensive it cost (k-stars) to charm your significant other or to make up with your significant other.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Yes it does matter, both how popular your husband is and how far the relationship goes
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    He's my doll first and only husband with 16000 points... but that's his second time asking for a divorce, maybe that's why it's less expensive ?

I paid up anyway. It still stings, like you'd think HE'd owe me, after all the vintage wine and the fine dining! Humpf!

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Sorry for that Chanrin!

So... I'm doing those gigs 'billionaire lifestyle', I know I should behave well, but I shoved Dirk!!!!!!!!:D

I couldn't resist, lose some fans isn't so bad when we have this opportunity! Don't you guys agree?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Of course Vats, I'd spit at him anytime lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Agree 100%

I used to behave and 'take the high road' with Willow, but now I just don't care anymore, whenever I get the chance to humiliate her I just go for it.

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Sorry for that Chanrin!

So... I'm doing those gigs 'billionaire lifestyle', I know I should behave well, but I shoved Dirk!!!!!!!!:D

I couldn't resist, lose some fans isn't so bad when we have this opportunity! Don't you guys agree?

Lol I wouldn't risk to lose fans because of Willow Pape with her trashy self. And besides my doll is more classy now that she's an a-lister hahaha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Yeah girls we have to clean up the garbage!

Oh Carol, I'm A+++ number 1! If I loose something, 1 tweet and I'm again to the top spot!

If I have time I'll come back and tell the result of my treat!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I'm seriously hurt... He was my doll's first and only man... I have to pay 10kstars to have him back, it's cheap enough... If I divorce him and then, decide to have him back, knowing that I maxed my doll's relationship with him, will it cost more or will it cost 10kstars all the same?

I think it will cost a lot more. I divorced my spouse just a few days before the second baby option appeared. I looked in to reconciling with my spouse and it would cost me 158 K stars!!! That's nuts. I'd rather pay 160 k stars to adopt a new baby that I can choose all her features.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    So after Carol Davida took a break outside from their argument, she cooled off and went back inside of the Oak Club to start a 4 hr date with Jack. They came into an agreement today and made up afterwards.
    tmp_26550_Screenshot_2015_09_07_18_14_52_1712108.png
    capture
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    Found another mistake in the game:

Screenshot_2015-09-07-18-10-.png

Pretty sure is San Francisco
    Get it together, Glu!
  • Options
    I find it strange that I never seen these NPCs before on my game so I never met them. But these random NPCs on my top stars list are wearing clothing that I never saw inside of my closet. I never saw the dress or that jacket before. Glu needs to release these unavailable clothing very soon.
    tmp_16584_Screenshot_2015_09_07_21_57_31_1712108.png

tmp_16584_Screenshot_2015_09_07_22_15_55_1_15588.png

uploading pictures
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I find it strange that I never seen these NPCs before on my game so I never met them. But these random NPCs on my top stars list are wearing clothing that I never saw inside of my closet. I never saw the dress or that jacket before. Glu needs to release these unavailable clothing very soon.
    tmp_16584_Screenshot_2015_09_07_21_57_31_1712108.png
    tmp_16584_Screenshot_2015_09_07_22_15_55_1_15588.png

uploading pictures

That jacket looks familiar though. The dress was a Kim's pick I think.

image_zps00loaoem.jpg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.