Options

Second time game has erased!

GoddessxWithinGoddessxWithin Registered Users 6 Posts
I can't believe this has happened again, second time now where my game has gone back to the beginning and where I have to start all over again.
I wont be playing this game anymore, you never know when it's going to delete all your progress and send you right back to the beginning.
Disappointed big time!:mad:

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    What platform are you playing? Some games can be backed up. Are you a new player? The more you tell us, the more people can try and help at least figure it out and maybe stop it from happening to you. Worth a shot, no?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GoddessxWithinGoddessxWithin Registered Users 6 Posts
    Of course, if it helps others with the game.
    I'm using facebook platform, on desktop.
    I have contacted with at ticket and explained the first time this happened, but it's gone and happened for the second time.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I know it's annoying, but can you put in a 2nd ticket, referencing the first time and ticket? Is there a Facebook issue thread? I wish you were able to enjoy the game, so before you give up lets see if someone can help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    So, if your progress has been lost on FB, you'll need to work with Customer Care directly to get help. If you've made purchases, ensure you have your receipts as well. Contact them here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/