Options

Name changed - same ranking fans..

C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
I don't know if I'm the only one but since I changed my names, I'm not able to move in the fan ranking. I'm stuck at #76 or 75. In a blink of an eye, I move 76 to 75 or 75 to 76. Same people before and after me. Really strange. I had a party and when Ray post that it was a success, I went down. Did all the gigs, 5 stars..
I don't really care not being #1 but it's strange.. Changing without any reason.
GC - C1ar0u
Feel free to add me!! :p

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Sometimes I have those little jumps up and down a few spots, and I've assumed it was because some of my gamecenter friends were having connection issues-- you know, like if they were playing on a cellular network, not wifi, the game servers might lose them for awhile. While they were gone, you'd move up in rank as though they'd never existed. When they re-connected to the server, they'd get back in place somewhere above you. I might be wrong about this, but it was all I could guess...

Maybe you went down right after your party if a new GC friend had just accepted your invite and pushed in above you?

Or maybe none of this is right... Just my two cents!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    That could be that yes. It makes senses.
    You are at my party right now, Hope you're having fun!
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Ooh, thanks! Where is the party? If I'm eating up all of your hors d'oeuvres, pull me aside or something! I'm the worst...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    For now it's Miami! I'm saving for Calabasas.
    I will definately keep an eye on you for these hors d'oeuvres! Take a drink instead ;)
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    I changed my name last week. I lost 80 million fans and went from #51 to #101. I've since moved down to #100 a couple of days ago but it feels like it took forever for that to happen. Like when I lost all of those fans, I had 200 million left and it took me gaining about 10 million fans back for me to move to #100. I kind of wish I had never changed it.. but I got sick of not having a name. " was a sight to behold in Muse Magazine's latest cover feature!".. it was really annoying lol.