Options

Car question

EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
So I have enough money to purchase a vehicle now! I was wondering if the vehicle will "go" with you to every drivable city? Or do you have to purchase a new one in each drivable city? I have the Hollywood condo and the Miami house, trying to save for the calabassas mansion. This is silly, but I'd rather have the car in the nicer house (Miami). It would just bother me I think if I got the mansion but the car was in the condo garage! even though it doesn't really matter, I'm just completely strange like that, lol.

So my question is, if I purchase the car in Miami can I use it in SoCal?
Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!

Comments

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    It'll go everywhere with you. No worries. But you'll have to place it in every house you want in, and no purchase is necessary. Once you buy it, it is yours forever.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes One vehicle goes with you everywhere. However, you can add more vehicles and use them at your choice, and then the garage lets you put different cars away. I only have one vehicle per game, plus the jet, so I don't know exactly how multiple cars/helicopter works.

One game has the helicopter. Blushing - my son made me do it. And I'm terrible, but I want to buy them for the other two games. It is so absolutely adorable in the game. The helicopter flies me around like I'm on a motorcycle, and look so mmmmmm parked wherever i am. I can only imagine the tickets I have on my 'chopper' ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    The car follows you everywhere! You can change it out and if you eventually bought more than one car, not every garage offers you every one (so, a smaller, cheaper house/garage might not offer you all of the cars), but you'll always have a car afterwards. You couldn't even be car-less if you wanted to!

That's funny-- we all like talking about cars! At least we all had the same info!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Yay how exciting! Thanks for your answers, I'm going to go get it now ��
  • Options
    Did you see what I said about the Helicopter? Wanna see? Where do you want me to go? Let's see where that game is now. Hold on for pic.....

Miami_zpsf0054763.jpg

Is that Helicopter Gorgeous or what? Oh, and you can change colors of the helicopter too. Just like the cars.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes definitely want to see the helicopter!
  • Options
    Did you see what I said about the Helicopter? Wanna see? Where do you want me to go? Let's see where that game is now. Hold on for pic.....

I suddenly feel LeyshlaGisel-in-a-jet drunk: I'm confused-- what's going on? You have the helicopter???? Add pics! add pics!

Edit: I LOVE it! Did you buy it in London? How does one buy it?

Oh, you so fancy!

• Options
    It's expensive but so worth it. It's gift card money Stars. lol. ANd it's in London. Only one device has it right now. But I do have some gift cards I was saving for a closet sale.....anyway, it works just like a car. But omg it's so cute.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Omg I LOVE the helicopter! It's darling!
  • Options
    Argh, hadn't planned to buy London! Now I must. HOW many stars for the helicopter?

• Options
    So buying the car gave me a few advantages! In addition to the free travel I got a ton of gold star points as well as professional 3 & 4! I'm pretty broke now but this is exciting for me, I'll finally have a bonus star on some events now. I haven't been spending anything (except on dates, ugh...and the jet I bought last weekend!!!) so I could save for this car, glad I did. Next is the calabasas mansion and that cute puppy!
  • Options
    320 But, look at some of the other cars. There is a really sexy one for 150 in london as well. Again, my son made me buy it. I think I'll change it up and do a sports car. My other car in 2 games is the cheapest. It served me well. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    So buying the car gave me a few advantages! In addition to the free travel I got a ton of gold star points as well as professional 3 & 4! I'm pretty broke now but this is exciting for me, I'll finally have a bonus star on some events now. I haven't been spending anything (except on dates, ugh...and the jet I bought last weekend!!!) so I could save for this car, glad I did. Next is the calabasas mansion and that cute puppy!

Congratulations. Step one in success in the game is the car and plane. The cash you don't spend in travel anymore lets you buy the better things.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    320 But, look at some of the other cars. There is a really sexy one for 150 in london as well. Again, my son made me buy it. I think I'll change it up and do a sports car. My other car in 2 games is the cheapest. It served me well. lol.

Can you post the pic of the really sexy London car? I like sexy stuff! (Sexy CAR stuff. That came out wrong!)

• Options
    oh, I don't have it. I just saw it in London. But go into any garage you own and try out the other vehicles, but only London lets you buy the helicopter.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, do you mean the roadster? I have the roadster. It IS awesome. I wondered if there was a second 150 Kstar car floating about, only available in London.

About the helicopter-- do you somehow see inside it, like with the jet? Or is it exactly like having a car, but in a different shape?

320 Kstars is a lot of impulsively-bought clothes...

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I suddenly feel LeyshlaGisel-in-a-jet drunk: I'm confused-- what's going on? You have the helicopter???? Add pics! add pics!

Edit: I LOVE it! Did you buy it in London? How does one buy it?

Oh, you so fancy!

Sweet name drop! :p
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Oh, do you mean the roadster? I have the roadster. It IS awesome. I wondered if there was a second 150 Kstar car floating about, only available in London.

About the helicopter-- do you somehow see inside it, like with the jet? Or is it exactly like having a car, but in a different shape?

320 Kstars is a lot of impulsively-bought clothes...

No you don't. It's a small space inside the helicopter, not much to show off.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    I like the cute little roadster car. I want to get it sometime soon. All I have is the Banshee, but I still like it anyways. Its funny how I could afford that, but couldn't even manage to get the cheapest car in the game..
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Lol did you play the game early on? The Banshee now costs 100 stars, but I'm so sure it cost like 20-25 stars when I got it lol xD
  • Options
    Nope, wish I did. I stop playing the game for four months.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.