Options

A little confused

lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
When I sent a gift to a friend it put a heart by their name instead of a network symbol. Does anyone know why?? I wanted to network not relationship

Comments

• Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I have no idea. But that happens to me too
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    That's the default for this game. I want industry contacts too, not love interests. Don't worry, your friend won't see any of the hanky-panky in their game. There are threads on this, and someone with more experience will tell you all about this, but you can break up with them. I haven't been able to convert a RL friend to an industry contact, but if you go on a gig first with a GC, Google, or FB contact, you can get him or her to be industry and get credit for shared gigs. I send gifts *after* the first shared gig for this reason.
  • Options
    I will do that next time. She sent me a gift and I was returning the favor :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Depending on the gift you sent, a simple thing like color of blouse determines whether you send a romantic or friendzone gift, and that sets the relationship (I believe) So the best thing to do, is pull them into a gig BEFORE you gift them, unless you know whether your gift is a heart or Star gift. This is a partial list of what clothes are hearts, and which are stars. http://angelarm.hubpages.com/hub/Kim-Kardashian-Hollywood-Game-Clothing-Guide

I did the same thing, and unfortunately some contacts became romantic, because I sent a gift before I established a business relationship. But, if you work with them first, you establish them as professional, and then it doesn't matter whether you send a heart gift or star gift. And you can change a professional contact into romantic by calling them into a date. A box pops up and says you can change them to romantic, but you lose your professional status with them, but start earning romantic points with them. It only works professional to romanticc. it does NOT work romantic to professional.

So in theory, you work with someone, you like them and start dating. That's ok., But you can't give an exlover a job. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you ☺
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    See? I knew someone with more experience would step in to help you out. Congratulations on your becoming a moderator, Kokokokonut.
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    RubyD wrote: »
    See? I knew someone with more experience would step in to help you out. Congratulations on your becoming a moderator, Kokokokonut.

Oh you are the new moderator? Congratulations!!!! That is a very nice accomplishment! Plus, you're definitely great at helping everyone!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww, thanks so much. I just really love the game, and playing 3 devices daily gives me a lot of trial and error experience. lol. If I can help, even if just virtual handholding while we get a better answer.....then that's what I'm here for.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary