Options

Luna Lakes Lounge - Off Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Well, I don't have Tami or Mauve. No one wants to play with me anymore. :( I'm creeping up 100 of the 200 points for the dress. On all 3 devices. This is exhausting, but it's keeping me out of trouble.

I didn't forget you koko xD I sent you a friend request the same day I added Leyshla. But I'm guessing you haven't seen it yet either >.<
  • Options
    Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    Koko, I HAVE to ask.. where did you get your hair?! lol I love it, and I don't see it in the hair section of the wardrobe -- At all! I must know where it came from? Haha
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Koko, I HAVE to ask.. where did you get your hair?! lol I love it, and I don't see it in the hair section of the wardrobe -- At all! I must know where it came from? Haha

It was an exclusive to be won during one of these grinding events, sorry! THIS is why I wish they'd have a yard sale of old exclusive items... Wouldn't you go nuts?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    Mannnn.. I really wanted that hair :(
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    It was an exclusive to be won during one of these grinding events, sorry! THIS is why I wish they'd have a yard sale of old exclusive items... Wouldn't you go nuts?
    Yes. I'd go nuts. Should cost K-Stars, though, to give props to those who laboured away at the original timed events.
  • Options
    RubyD wrote: »
    Yes. I'd go nuts. Should cost K-Stars, though, to give props to those who laboured away at the original timed events.

Yes, I think that's a very important part of it. Glu would devalue the events by letting the prizes go too easily, later on! There's always a balance to be struck with these things. Who knows, maybe one day...

• Options
    Get yourself ready, this is serious business! Check out those...uniforms!

• Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Get yourself ready, this is serious business! Check out those...uniforms!

Haha I HAVE to go with the Pats. Have to. I'm born and raised New England. But I don't like Tom Brady's butt chin.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Haha I HAVE to go with the Pats. Have to. I'm born and raised New England. But I don't like Tom Brady's butt chin.

Me too, me too! Pats! Pats! Pats! Gronk!

(Butt chin! Yeah, the thing is pretty distracting!)

As I understand it, Koko has been incredibly accurate at calling the winner based on her studies of the spandex-ed posteriors during the early huddles... I wanted to hear her thoughts tonight! I just hope she isn't in some hospital ward for severe finger tip injuries, somewhere... Be okay, Koko!!!

• Options
    Did you see the pictures of Gronk with kittens? Serious hotness factor. If you haven't I suggest you do!

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Hoping for a Patriots win! I have to say I'm more excited about the half time show, though. I'm a Katy cat :) should I be embarrassed about that since I'm pushing 30? :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    I hadn't seen them! Wow! So, so nice! He's just adorable. My favorite is "grey kitten on head"... Thanks for the tip!

(The only problem is that my kids have hats that are basically identical to the cheetah-print one. Confusing to the senses, when you see it on a mostly undressed hot guy and on your tiny daughters in the same day!)

Haha omg I know what you are talking about. The girl that lives next door has one that she always wears!

• Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Hoping for a Patriots win! I have to say I'm more excited about the half time show, though. I'm a Katy cat :) should I be embarrassed about that since I'm pushing 30? :p

I'm pushing 30 in about 6 months. Ahhh but Katy Perry put on a kick butt performance. Love that she did "I Kissed a Girl" seeing that's how she got famous pretty much and the total throwback from Missy Elliott. Was totally jamming out to that. I had those songs on a CD I burned over a decade ago.

• Options
    I think KoKo passed out from all this weekend's festivities.

• Options
    I think KoKo passed out from all this weekend's festivities.

Bet you're right!

End of the third. Ugh, kinda looks like the Pats have given up. Snap out of it, guys!

• Options
    Hey Koko! It occurs to me belatedly that this thread is just totally off-topic. Don't mean to put you in an awkward position; can you somehow squish it into the Luna Lakes Lounge or something? Sorry about that!

• Options
    Oh my god, heart attack, BUTLER!!! P i s s y temper tantrums? WTH? Ugliest SB ending ever...

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No totally lost it. Hubby usually keeps the sound off till the BBO (big bend over) this time he was off working on fixing my laptop. So my son just had the volume up. I heard that 3 Seahawks were playing injured. I didn't want to let that color my pick. I should have declared a non pick. That has happened twice in 22years. Should have been 3. Well next year I will keep noise cancelling headphones. I failed you Dolls.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I failed you Dolls.[/QUOTE]

Well, have to say I'm okay with you being wrong this one time! Do you need to move this thread? Sorry to inconvenience you!

• Options
    ANDDDD they won. Go New England. I wish my avatar had a Jersey. It was a successful day. Hope y'all enjoyed.

• Options
    Yay. Moved the thread about my disasterous wrong pick. But I swear, I'll do it right next year. I'll even practice over the year. It isn't just SuperBowl. Just about any football game. and I swear I'm usually right. The Pats helmets were talking to me, the sparkle finish, but, my first instinct when I heard about the injured players I said "Ok, it's no good now. I know something" my son eventually stopped rofling, but insisted I pick. And for the longest time it looked good. All in all it was a fun time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thought Luna Lakes needed a lounge, a place to kick back while we recharge, and what's better than a bar? History on the Bar, Kim was spokesperson for Midori. So we got the bar for KKH money. lol.

You know what tomorrow is. Thursday. Usually the tease day for the countdown till an event. I'm hoping Valentines day theme and pretty things for EVERYONE! Oh no. I have to start thinking about VDay for real. Sigh. Hubby has everything. No idea what to get him. Maybe I can let him pick out his own present. Sigh. Any suggestions? Generic male I love you gift ideas please. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Haha love that Lounge picture! I've gotten mine a new coffee mug so far. Haha. Our anniversary is Saturday so I have to deal with that first!

• Options
    Can you be cheesy & romantic and make him a book of coupons for things that he likes? Favorite meals, shoulder massages, time spent with him doing a hobby that he loves (even if it's not your favorite?), things one can't decently mention in the Luna Lakes lounge?

My guy mentioned wanting a remote control drone type of thing a few months ago, of all things! Just one to pilot around the backyard, etc. So I'm trying to find one for a reasonable price. I'm sure the kids will destroy it immediately... I also buy him his favorite candies, rather than the typical box of chocolates. He loves Toffifays and Ferrero Rocher chocolates, so I buy him too much of that stuff.

• Options
    Yes. RC thang sounds great. Thank you so much. I already got him a little something and a flying thing would be perfect. Off to find a drone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Can you be cheesy & romantic and make him a book of coupons for things that he likes? Favorite meals, shoulder massages, time spent with him doing a hobby that he loves (even if it's not your favorite?), things one can't decently mention in the Luna Lakes lounge?

My guy mentioned wanting a remote control drone type of thing a few months ago, of all things! Just one to pilot around the backyard, etc. So I'm trying to find one for a reasonable price. I'm sure the kids will destroy it immediately... I also buy him his favorite candies, rather than the typical box of chocolates. He loves Toffifays and Ferrero Rocher chocolates, so I buy him too much of that stuff.

Who doesn't love Ferrero Rocher chocolates!

• Options
    Happy Anniversary, Breen! I'm sending you an imaginary box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates the size of a coffee table! It was expensive...

• Options
    Haha love that Lounge picture! I've gotten mine a new coffee mug so far. Haha. Our anniversary is Saturday so I have to deal with that first!

Congratulations. Hope you have a lovely anniversary.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Sorry guys I have nothing positive to say about valentines day since currently I am "sleeping" on the couch aka playing my new male character in kkh ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Happy Anniversary, Breen! I'm sending you an imaginary box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates the size of a coffee table! It was expensive...

Haha I bet it was. But they are darn delicious! And thank you very much guys!