Options

Marriage

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
how many times i can get married in the game?

Comments

• Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    I think you can get married as many times as you want. The only thing that is annoying is having to spend a lot of money on the wedding. Plus having to go on x amount of dates before you get proposed to.
    I am happily divorced! LOL
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    how many times i can get married in the game?

Haven't found or heard of a limit yet. ;)
  • Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    I'm currently married for the third time xD
    The first two times Maria called and gave me her best wishes and I got a wedding photoshoot for both husbands. There was a glitch in the game and I had to divorce hubby #2 right after the wedding because he demanded 10 K stars from me even though I just finished a date with him. I then did the wedding shoot on my own :D
    The third time I got married nothing happened, only Ray bothered to tweet about it but Maria didn't care anymore hahaha.
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Once I spent the $ for the first marriage I didn't spend any money on my other marriages. Decorations were still there and everything. I think just the initial wedding is the most expensive. .. and btw you don't have to actually buy decorations if you don't want to. Just dress and venue.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    ^Oh really? That's great news! I thought I had to spend some more but it makes sense!
    Call me Pony ^_^