Options

Adding friends using g+ query

starshapedstarshaped Registered Users 37 Posts
Hi everyone, after coming on here yesterday I saw the wisdom of adding friends :) anyway, someone added me to g+ 12 hours ago, we're in each others circles but they're not showing in my contacts list. The contacts tab just says sign into g+/Facebook etc. I can see my game achievements though so I must be signed in. Am I doing something wrong here? I want to get adding people! Thanks :)
Add me on g+, Charlie Watson

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It takes a little while for them to show up, so hang on and see what happens. And I'd start adding more people, don't wait for the first one to show up. And double check that they have you in their circles as well. Are you playing Android? In my Android games, I was unable to connect with people. I tried everything, I started a 2nd Android game, just so I could control both 'players' as far as making sure all the connections were right. Still nothing. Then, I signed out of the Facebook tab on my game and shortly afterwards my games list of friends filled up. So, if you're on Android, and your friends aren't showing up, try turning off Facebook in your game. That worked for me. But don't fret yet, give it a little more time. We'll do our best to get you hooked up. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    starshapedstarshaped Registered Users 37 Posts
    Thanks very much Koko :) I'm going on a bit of an adding spree this afternoon, I'll see what happens. I've logged in and out of facebook twice since yesterday so I don't think it's that. Will keep you posted :)
    Add me on g+, Charlie Watson