Options

Buy Clothes

JuneAprilJuneApril Registered Users 20 Posts
How much do you have to spend on clothes to get more fans?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi JuneApril. Technically, you don't need to buy clothes to get more fans. But you can move it along faster with purchases. I've just never seen a list of just how much or what you need to spend to get X number of fans. I know expensive hair boosts fans, buying homes usually comes with a tweet about it with more fans. Same with a car or plane.

But the best way I found was to just keep getting 5 stars in everything I do. Have you just started out? Do you play with real people in your game, or just NPCs (non-player characters) ? If you met them in the game, they're NPC, if you added them in Game Center or Google+, then they're real people :) If you've just started out, I can give you some links with hints about playing the game. So, getting fans is a combo of good work (good reviews), and as it says in the opening of the game - buying nice clothes and things. If you can afford it, things you buy with KStars, because they're more exclusive, gives you more fans. Anything specific you're trying to do? Leveling up really gives you a fan boost. And to Level up.....date, work, collect those yellow tokens. Hope this helps a little, and I know others will chime in with their experiences.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary