Options

New update is here!!!!

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    What does it mean for that one it says you get "new action on modeling & acting gigs"? What is the new action?

That kinda sounds a little dirty! If you experience the 'new action', tell us about it but maybe don't post pictures. ;p
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    Wahhhhh I'm just waiting for my phone to do the update but I'm so excited! But also a little nervous over this comeback thing... I'll report back! Hahaha
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    What does it mean for that one it says you get "new action on modeling & acting gigs"? What is the new action?

I haven't encountered any new action yet. I need to wait 24 hours for my gig.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    Lia, you only lost your fans... You didn't lose your stars or your money or your clothes...? Just your fans, right? If you simply lose your fans, then I am also going for the third option.
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Options
    SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    Hey guys I've updated it already but I see no change :/
    Happened to somebody else on Android?
  • Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    I only lost my fans. I'm an E lister with 1 fan at the moment, but I've got all my fabulous clothes, level progress, money, relationship, everything else is the same.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    All I've got at the moment is Im on a date in Napa valley... I've got an outstanding gig at Popglam. I guess once I've done that some other stuff might show up.
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • Options
    Going with the third option then!
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Lia wrote: »
    I only lost my fans. I'm an E lister with 1 fan at the moment, but I've got all my fabulous clothes, level progress, money, relationship, everything else is the same.

I'm thinking of doing it if all we do is lose our fans. I'm always maxxed out anyways so it'll make it more challenging. But I just don't know which to choose. Has anyone chose Money Maker? I'm wondering if this will let us make more money in the game.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Oh my God... I think I will wait for people who choose the three options... Thinking about the #1 option, but I don't know :( The dress of the #3 option is soooooo pretty... Okay, i'm going crazy. Thanks Glu. Btw, amazing update!
  • Options
    Do I need to finish any quest before getting those 3 options for comeback story? :-)
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Sayu wrote: »
    Do I need to finish any quest before getting those 3 options for comeback story? :-)

You need to be #1 on A list
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Can anyone who chose the comeback clarify what the features mean?
    Love Guru - "new action on dates"
    Money Maker - "new action on appearances and shifts"
    Fashion Icon - "new action on modeling and acting gigs"

What are the "new actions"?
    iOS
  • Options
    Ah, I see, thank you
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    And what about houses, cars and the jet? Do we lose them or no if we choose a comeback?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    You don't really lose anything besides your rank.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    You don't really lose anything besides your rank.

That is awesome! Thanks a lot for the reply.

I think I'm gonna go for the third option

• Options
    That is awesome! Thanks a lot for the reply.

I think I'm gonna go for the third option

That's what I picked because the dress is gorgeous. I'm actually glad I picked Miranda(?) to work in the Hampton's So Chic store. She can give me the extra boost with fans. :)
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    The levels still the same? I'm on 26 and working so hard to move to 27
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    The levels still the same? I'm on 26 and working so hard to move to 27

Yep, you stay with your level.
  • Options
    That's what I picked because the dress is gorgeous. I'm actually glad I picked Miranda(?) to work in the Hampton's So Chic store. She can give me the extra boost with fans. :)

Wow, it was so farsighted of you to pick her! I've picked the girl who gives me a thousand bucks every week :) But I guess your choice is more reasonable!

• Options
    Wow, it was so farsighted of you to pick her! I've picked the girl who gives me a thousand bucks every week :) But I guess your choice is more reasonable!

That's still pretty good! Can't turn down money. I didn't need it so I crossed them out. What did the guy bring to the table? I forgot.
  • Options
    You could get 3 energy from the guy, I believe.
  • Options
    You have to be #1 to get the comeback thing? I've been behind Willow Pape for SO long and then I added a friend who even overtook her! So now I'm number 3 and I'm a bit peeved about it :p oh well I guess I'll just pootle on with other tasks, haha
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
  • Options
    Well I'm glad I didn't pick him. I was going to, because he's a guy and he was 'eye candy' but I didn't need energy either. I am curious as to what the other comebacks do and I mean quest-wise. Can't spoil what Fashion Icon does unless they have the same quest.
  • Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Is this comeback option only available for a limited time? I'm far from #1, but hope that I can do that when I get there!
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    dedagsdedags Registered Users 66 Posts
    could anyone post a print screen of these 3 dresses?? i'm not #1 yet but i'm so curious!!!
    also wondering if this is a permanent feature or just part of this weekend's event...

and what do they mean with "level 7+ couples"? does it mean being #7 or higher in the couples list? if that's what this means i won't be able to get this "lovely gift" thing... but well i'm happy with the 1 k-star per date deal :p
  • Options
    C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    I don't have the update yet... 4pm. Strange???
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Options
    dedagsdedags Registered Users 66 Posts
    dedags wrote: »
    could anyone post a print screen of these 3 dresses?? i'm not #1 yet but i'm so curious!!!
    also wondering if this is a permanent feature or just part of this weekend's event...

and what do they mean with "level 7+ couples"? does it mean being #7 or higher in the couples list? if that's what this means i won't be able to get this "lovely gift" thing... but well i'm happy with the 1 k-star per date deal :p
    oooh wait, now i see the "lovely gift" thing in my goals list! heheheh
    only did 2 dates and already have 172 hearts so it looks like this will be pretty easy! great :o
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    I don't have the update yet... 4pm. Strange???

And did you check the App Store? It may need you to instigate the update... Mine wasn't automatic.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19