reubenn wrote: »
    That neckline right?

It's a stud. :D
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    SVDWSVDW Registered Users 98 Posts
    IMG_1941_zpsc6e23c2b.jpg

Just because that neckline and the open sides are killing me... I want that in RL!
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    SVDW wrote: »
    IMG_1941_zpsc6e23c2b.jpg

Just because that neckline and the open sides are killing me... I want that in RL!

Okay, so you mostly did this by throwing parties? How much fans do you get for throwing 3hr parties? or 8hr parties? Are the fans going to be consistent or does it vary?
  • Options
    Okay, so you mostly did this by throwing parties? How much fans do you get for throwing 3hr parties? or 8hr parties? Are the fans going to be consistent or does it vary?

It scales when you reaches a higher level. The thing is, the difference between a 8hr party and a 3hr one when you are an A, is small compared to energy you spend (like 1.100.000 for 3hr and 1.500.000 for 8 hr). So its better to choose the 3hr ones, I guess. Usually I trow them at the suite in Paris, because its faster to click. And, if you do in only one spot all the parties you don't wast time travelling to different locations for jobs.
  • Options

The actual values for A listers
    3hrs = 1.168.860 fans and 70xp
    8hrs = 1.558.480 and 200xp
  • Options
    The actual values for A listers
    3hrs = 1.168.860 fans and 70xp
    8hrs = 1.558.480 and 200xp

Oh nice! Thanks! I happen to throw my parties in Miami because the actions tend to pop up quickly so I don't have to wait. :) I reached A already and I think Im going for the comeback again. I need the Love Guru dress!
  • Options
    Oh nice! Thanks! I happen to throw my parties in Miami because the actions tend to pop up quickly so I don't have to wait. :) I reached A already and I think Im going for the comeback again. I need the Love Guru dress!

Good! Just passed you, by the way lol
  • Options
    Good! Just passed you, by the way lol

the grind is real with you lol
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    IMG_1941_zpsc6e23c2b.jpg

Oooooo very nice.... our girls could be sisters! :)
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts

If you do that will you receive that +3energy again? And a dress? That would be awesome. I'm thinking about it but I'm only D:( I was dating because of K-stars;d But from today I'm going to party. I have Love Guru dress already.
  • Options
    If you do that will you receive that +3energy again? And a dress? That would be awesome. I'm thinking about it but I'm only D:( I was dating because of K-stars;d But from today I'm going to party. I have Love Guru dress already.

Hmmm, not sure about the energy, but they do give you the outfit you didnt pick. Trust me, I'm tempted myself but to do that two more times just to get the last two outfits? That's a lot of work! Haha.
  • Options
    Yeah, but dresses + energy?;p I have a lot of time to think about it. Maybe someone already did that for the second time?
  • Options
    Yeah, but dresses + energy?;p I have a lot of time to think about it. Maybe someone already did that for the second time?

Lol only the dresses tempt me, I don't need much else but yeah, I just asked SVDW, she's the one who did it twice but she didnt mention anything about the energy. Lets see what she says. :)
  • Options
    Lol only the dresses tempt me, I don't need much else but yeah, I just asked SVDW, she's the one who did it twice but she didnt mention anything about the energy. Lets see what she says. :)

Did she answer you already?;)
  • Options
    Did she answer you already?;)

No, sweetie. I don't know who else did the comeback again or we could of asked them.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    As long as it's not scheduled to end, we still have time I'm hoping. Someone else will do it, and tell us I'm sure. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts

Ooh I was wondering if we heard back from her about the +3 energy. I guess that answers my question. Hopefully we find out soon, I really wanna know! But I'm also still working my way up the D+ list so I still have a ways to go anyways!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Ooh I was wondering if we heard back from her about the +3 energy. I guess that answers my question. Hopefully we find out soon, I really wanna know! But I'm also still working my way up the D+ list so I still have a ways to go anyways!

Imagine that, already having +3 energy and getting +3 two more times. A boost in energy for sure! You can play a little longer.
  • Options
    I would love that LeyshlaGisel! I am basking in the lovely glow of 37. 43 would be nirvana. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Starbeans BaristaStarbeans Barista Registered Users 31 Posts
    n20rh1.jpg

This is just terrible, I tried my best but couldn't find a thing in the wardrobe to make this looks less awkward. Any advices on how to wear this Love Guru top nicely?
    True love begins when nothing is looked for in return :o
  • Options
    No he looks great. He needs to be posing with a female in the corresponding dress, toss the tiara on her and it would make both of your work. But I'll go look and see if I can think of anything for fix him up solo.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

This is just terrible, I tried my best but couldn't find a thing in the wardrobe to make this looks less awkward. Any advices on how to wear this Love Guru top nicely?

Omg, for a minute it looked like he was just wearing briefs. LOL
  • Options
    AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    Wait. How do I get these???
  • Options
    Ashliejb wrote: »
    Wait. How do I get these???

If you have a male character, this is the top you get when you pick Love Guru on the comeback. You need to be #1 to choose Love Guru, Moneymaker, or Fashion Icon. Of course the women get dresses which you can find in the previous pages.
  • Options
    reubennreubenn Registered Users 41 Posts

Hey, I actually quite like the outfit you posted. Seriously thinking of choosing the Love guru comeback next just to get that jacket. I think it would go great with the shoes which are in the Valentine giftboxes right now. They both have that kind of regal/royal feel to them. That of course depends on your luck as getting items can be so frustrating when opening those dastardly boxes.
  • Options

Not sure about the energy... I really didnt pay attention to that and now its too late. =(
    Sorry gals...

Battling the third comeback here... There should be a way to get on top faster the second time, but was a hell of a work.
    The third time I'm just relaxing and kinda of enjoying the game - reached level 32, so pretty much done.

BTW... WHY THE HELL LVL 32 STUFF ARE SO FUGLY? #imdonatingittowillow
  • Options
    Congratulations SVDW. I'm still on the first comeback, but as a glutten for punishment, I'll do it again. This time the short black dress is in my sights. And when you get a chance, can you tell us if your energy now maxes out higher than 37? I would kill for 41 energy. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    Oooooo very nice.... our girls could be sisters! :)

Are u addicted to the smoky eyes+nude lip combo as well? We are like the same <3
  • Options
    Congratulations SVDW. I'm still on the first comeback, but as a glutten for punishment, I'll do it again. This time the short black dress is in my sights. And when you get a chance, can you tell us if your energy now maxes out higher than 37? I would kill for 41 energy. lol.

Just checked... prepare all you weapons because the answer is.... *rolls drums* YES
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Forty-one energy!!! <fainted with happiness>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19