Options

Why Simon stop calling after the Comeback thing?

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
I do the Comeback thing and move to E list. I choose the Love Guru option, and receive a gig about "my own game". And that's it. Nothing else. And now? Simon stop calling, but I see people who do the Comeback thing and receive lots of gigs, including one with Cassio.

Comments

• Options
    And I don't do the gigs about bantender competition and a campaign about anti-fur, this not come to come so i'm really confusing.
  • Options
    ellelaurinellelaurin Registered Users 24 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    And I don't do the gigs about bantender competition and a campaign about anti-fur, this not come to come so i'm really confusing.

I had some stuff not come through earlier and then I went to the office building near LAX and found that I had been assigned some stuff I never got an alert to go to. Maybe check that out?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Excellent suggestion. I'm not done with my Love event, so I have no info on this. I'm sorry this is happening to some people.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    firegirl1firegirl1 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I have the same problem. I even went through every city and every building to see if I missed anything but I haven't. I'm playing on and iphone6.
  • Options
    firegirl1 wrote: »
    I have the same problem. I even went through every city and every building to see if I missed anything but I haven't. I'm playing on and iphone6.

Now let's wait for gluadmin come and try to help us :(
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    Now let's wait for gluadmin come and try to help us :(

While your waiting you can still throw parties, go on dates and do the regular gigs Simon gives. That's what I'm doing while I wait, I'm already back to the C list :0)
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    While your waiting you can still throw parties, go on dates and do the regular gigs Simon gives. That's what I'm doing while I wait, I'm already back to the C list :0)

Haha, play my game for me? :p
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Great advice firegirl1. I'm waiting for my next gig after a 24 hour wait, and I'm doing parties, and random jobs Simon calls with. So proud I'm up to D in 2 of my games. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Haha, play my game for me? :p

I would I'm so addicted to this game lol
  • Options
    Great advice firegirl1. I'm waiting for my next gig after a 24 hour wait, and I'm doing parties, and random jobs Simon calls with. So proud I'm up to D in 2 of my games. lol.

Yay!!! I forgot how bad it was at the bottom, nobody will talk to you unless you bribe them lmao.
  • Options
    I would I'm so addicted to this game lol

Me too! I'm very addicted to more so the story-line which is why I feel too lazy to throw parties or do some of Simon's gigs. I do that to all other games I play. Barely pay attention to side quests.
  • Options
    Me too! I'm very addicted to more so the story-line which is why I feel too lazy to throw parties or do some of Simon's gigs. I do that to all other games I play. Barely pay attention to side quests.

I may have to go to some kind of KimK rehab soon LOL. I play the Stardom game too I'm still in the story line and haven't run out of quests yet, but KK is sooo much better than that game. I've doing the parties and side gigs because I don't wanna be at the bottom no more.
  • Options
    I may have to go to some kind of KimK rehab soon LOL. I play the Stardom game too I'm still in the story line and haven't run out of quests yet, but KK is sooo much better than that game. I've doing the parties and side gigs because I don't wanna be at the bottom no more.

You know I never played Stardom. I haven't even heard of it until I saw the forum in this website. What's it like? :eek: