Options

Is it just me or...

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
There's someone else that not receive the gigs about bartenders competition and anti-fur? I did all this comeback thing and just receive one gig about my own game. And I was super excited about restart my career, but there's no gigs. It's so boring! I choose move to E list for nothing, just for a dress?
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I haven't got these quests too, and I haven't received anything with Cassio and there is a thing called Kourtney Kamp or something which I never got. But I don't mind! I've picked Money Maker option for the Comeback (just because the dress was awesome) and I'm having fun trying to move up the list! Hope to be able to make another comeback just to recieve other dresses lol.

Maybe we will get these quests once we reach higher levels? I'm on lvl 29 at the moment.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't have anti-fur. I chose the love fashion icon (long white dress) so I have different things. What platform are you playing on? And what do you mean you got a gig about your own game? What was the task?

And unfortunately, I think if we could do the other options, someone would have come running into the forum excitedly. Maybe, but I'm not there yet.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I don't have anti-fur. I chose the love fashion icon (long white dress) so I have different things. What platform are you playing on? And what do you mean you got a gig about your own game? What was the task?

And unfortunately, I think if we could do the other options, someone would have come running into the forum excitedly. Maybe, but I'm not there yet.

I chose 'Love Guru' too. I'm playing on Android. I mean that gig about have you own game, just like KKH game.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Everyone has the same quests, regardless of what comeback you picked. Only the Sticky Games quest is the one people might not get IF they don't decide to pick a comeback but the comeback has no time limit so you'll have all the time in the world. I'm really hoping you get to play the quests, ticisss. There's one where you have to pick an assistant to help you with your own clothing line. You become a fashion designer. :o

and Katt, I'm on level 29 and I've gotten all these quests. I really don't know how to explain this situation. It's happened too many times with others and most don't end up getting those quests. Really crossing fingers here for you, ladies. :o
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    I haven't got these quests too, and I haven't received anything with Cassio and there is a thing called Kourtney Kamp or something which I never got. But I don't mind! I've picked Money Maker option for the Comeback (just because the dress was awesome) and I'm having fun trying to move up the list! Hope to be able to make another comeback just to recieve other dresses lol.

Maybe we will get these quests once we reach higher levels? I'm on lvl 29 at the moment.

I hope so. I'm almost level 27, hoping that these guests will show up.
  • Options
    Everyone has the same quests, regardless of what comeback you picked. Only the Sticky Games quest is the one people might not get IF they don't decide to pick a comeback but the comeback has no time limit so you'll have all the time in the world. I'm really hoping you get to play the quests, ticisss. There's one where you have to pick an assistant to help you with your own clothing line. You become a fashion designer. :o

A fashion designer? Ohhh, that's awesome! I'm jealous lol
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    A fashion designer? Ohhh, that's awesome! I'm jealous lol

I was hoping the guy was cute! :p total let down!
  • Options
    Would be great if gluadmin come here and help us to understand this. This glitches NEVER happened with my game, so I don't understand what is going on. Maybe it's happening because I use stars for do the gigs more quick? And now I have to wait a few hours/days?
  • Options
    ticisss It's my belief that each choice, got different clothes and different tasks. So there are different tasks for your specific choice. And you can either wait the specific time, or buy the event early with stars. It's been just over a day and a half, yet there are 24 hours between the tasks unless you're spending stars.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I haven't gotten the gig about the anti fur thing or the bartender competition. I have the Sticky Games quest that I need to patch back up because I was too difficult to work with and then I have an outRAGEous clothing line gig where I have to go to multiple events and do a certain number of outrageous tasks (dancing on the bar, body shots, dive into crowd). First gig was only one, next gig is 5. I have too prove how outrageous I am apparently.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    I'm spending stars, because I'm too anxious hahahahah Okay, now I wish there's a way to go back in time on the game and have chosen another option, maybe the #3 option. Can't believe that I throw away my chance to see Cassio. AGAIN.
  • Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I haven't gotten the gig about the anti fur thing or the bartender competition. I have the Sticky Games quest that I need to patch back up because I was too difficult to work with and then I have an outRAGEous clothing line gig where I have to go to multiple events and do a certain number of outrageous tasks (dancing on the bar, body shots, dive into crowd). First gig was only one, next gig is 5. I have too prove how outrageous I am apparently.

What option you chose in the 'comeback' thing?
  • Options
    I did the love guru, and I've been given Fashion Icon gigs. They have 24 in between them, so I'm into my 2nd wait.

My comeback was the movie with voice overs etc, and I didn't pay the stars so Simon had to smooth things over. And I had to be Outrageous and dance on bar.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    What option you chose in the 'comeback' thing?

Money Maker!

• Options
    Maybe I should reinstall the game? Without losing progress, of course.
  • Options
    Maybe I should reinstall the game? Without losing progress, of course.

Why do you want to reinstall the game? What quests have you gotten?

• Options
    That's going to be impossible. First of all, you've already done the task. You can't keep what you like, and get rid of what you don't. If you got your game back it would be your game. Just as it is now. And then there's a chance your whole game would be lost and you would lose everything clothes, cash, level everything. Or am I misunderstanding what you just said?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    That's going to be impossible. First of all, you've already done the task. You can't keep what you like, and get rid of what you don't. If you got your game back it would be your game. Just as it is now. And then there's a chance your whole game would be lost and you would lose everything clothes, cash, level everything. Or am I misunderstanding what you just said?

I was just thinking the same thing but wasn't sure if I should say it. Otherwise I'm misunderstanding as well.

• Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Why do you want to reinstall the game? What quests have you gotten?

Because I'm thinking it's a problem with my game, since apparently I'm the only one who only received one gig after doing the comeback thing (the one about a game). And I received only one gig after updating the game yesterday. A photoshoot with my hubby in Vegas.
  • Options
    A girl can dream, right? lol Okay, i'm not going to reinstall my game.
  • Options
    A girl can dream, right? lol Okay, i'm not going to reinstall my game.

Good idea. So you don't have anything on the side going on? Besides Simon's regular gig?
  • Options
    Good idea. So you don't have anything on the side going on? Besides Simon's regular gig?

No, I don't. Weird, huh? I'm so frustrated.
  • Options

Oh I feel your pain. It's kind of like running out of quests. :(
  • Options
    triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts

Maybe you have a side gig you've forgotten about? Sometimes the banner disappears even if you haven't started the job yet.
  • Options
    triiciiaa wrote: »
    Maybe you have a side gig you've forgotten about? Sometimes the banner disappears even if you haven't started the job yet.

Trust me, I've thought about it, I've been in several places (Simon's office, Maria's office, office near LAX and other places like Chateau Nuit, Lif, etc), but there's nothing for me.
  • Options
    Oh I feel your pain. It's kind of like running out of quests. :(

Yeah, that's right! :(
  • Options
    Lets be ticisss' Simon and Maria. We'll give you quests. :p:p
  • Options
    Lets be ticisss' Simon and Maria. We'll give you quests. :p:p

Yes, please! LOL Oh, I'm sorry about my terrible english, I'm not a fluent speaker. I'm from Brazil and starting to learn english recently. It's more easy read than write.
  • Options
    Yes, please! LOL Oh, I'm sorry about my terrible english, I'm not a fluent speaker. I'm from Brazil and starting to learn english recently. It's more easy read than write.

It's fine. I can understand you perfectly. :)
  • Options
    It's fine. I can understand you perfectly. :)

Good! Now I'll wait for my gigs. Pray for me, girls!