Options

what the ? cant believe im back at level 10 after being at level 27

sydneydashsydneydash Registered Users 30 Posts
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Can you tell us more? What platform are you on? When did you last play, did you get the update? Any info you can provide will help identify the problem, and hopefully come up with some ideas to help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Android last played few hours ago i did get the update and finished the valentines mission thats not fair lost stars and other things help!!!!! Took me so long to get there
  • Options
    Ok, do you have any screenshots showing where your level was just 27? Have you been backing up your game? Trying reading here, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ and then if you need to fill out a Customer Care ticket, that is accessible from the link I posted. I am so sorry this is happening, if I could wave a magic wand and fix it, I would. But deep breaths, hopefully you'll be back to where you were soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No screenshots or saving the game.......
  • Options
    ok, take a screenshot now. And would you just detail whatever you can about what happened to your game? Which Task did you choose? I wish I could be of more help, but for now read here, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ and we'll see what happens tomorrow when the weekend is over. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    But it shows level 10 then why do i need to take a screenshot? No task was taken
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Even if your screenshot doesn't show that you were level 27 before you went back to level 10, unfortunately that is the only thing you can show Glu when you submit a care ticket. Having a screenshot is better than having none at all :/
  • Options
    true_smile000true_smile000 Registered Users 2 Posts
    i am in 14 back to lvl 1
  • Options
    i am in 14 back to lvl 1

are you saying you were at Level 14 and now you're back to level 1? Did the whole game restart? What platform are you playing on? I'm very sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    How do i take screenshot on my mobile?
  • Options
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Phone S4 and you press the power button and the button that is not the volume button. or you wave you hand across it. But I'm sure every device is different. Go to google type in how to take a screenshot with a (name your device) and hit enter. Hope this helps. then if you want to post the screenshot, here is a little tutorial LuzVarious wrote telling you how.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125119-Introduce-yourself!-D&p=256148&viewfull=1#post256148
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    i am in 14 back to lvl 1

If you are playing on Facebook, you can work with customer care on purchases, but you may not be able to get your progress back.
  • Options
    U should help me too its my thread
  • Options
    stibbarstibbar Registered Users 5 Posts
    I was level 27 last night and this morning it looks like I am back to a newly downloaded game! I play on a Samsung phone. I didn't know I needed to back the game up...why doesn't the game do that automatically? other games are easy to go out and get your progress if you have to reinstall for some reason
  • Options
    The Google Play cloud is supposed to back up automatically, but I just like to be safe with a backed up game incase something happens. I was told by my carrier to download Kies. Google it, and it explains how it works. It's like iFunbox for Samsungs. Kies might work with other Androids, but I discovered it for my phone, and then my tablet.

About your issue, there appears to be a glitch, and GluAdmin will be going over these reports of trouble. You can see you're not alone in this. So, Stibbar you are Android on a Samsung phone, right?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    sydneydash wrote: »
    U should help me too its my thread

Sorry Sydneydash, you're not forgotten. You are android as well? Which device exactly? gluadmin needs to know this, when he's sorting things out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    The Google Play cloud is supposed to back up automatically, but I just like to be safe with a backed up game incase something happens. I was told by my carrier to download Kies. Google it, and it explains how it works. It's like iFunbox for Samsungs. Kies might work with other Androids, but I discovered it for my phone, and then my tablet.

After reading about Sassi's predicament, I decided to save my Android game >.< Thanks for this advice koko!
  • Options
    So, Stibbar you are Android on a Samsung phone, right?

Yes I am !
  • Options
    Sorry Sydneydash, you're not forgotten. You are android as well? Which device exactly? gluadmin needs to know this, when he's sorting things out.

Already answered that.
  • Options
    I saw you said android but I didn't see anything about what device you were playing on if this is already been answered then I do apologize.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    sydneydash wrote: »
    Already answered that.

You said Android but not device as was asked.
    At this point, you'll need to work with Customer Care. It's possible that there was an issue with your saved game.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    At this point, you'll need to work with Customer Care. It's possible that there was an issue with your saved game.

Nexus 5 i wrote that in my tuxket
  • Options

So this is not a known issue that they are working on? I went and launched a ticket, but it says it
    might be 5 days before they respond!
  • Options
    Yes, there's a queue for ticket responses. In the meantime, the dev team (different than Customer Care team) may find a fix to your issue and push that fix live. Or it may be addressed in the next update. Or it may be specific to your devices and your saved games.
  • Options
    Yes, there's a queue for ticket responses. In the meantime, the dev team (different than Customer Care team) may find a fix to your issue and push that fix live. Or it may be addressed in the next update. Or it may be specific to your devices and your saved games.
    What about my ticket i opened this thread dont forget :)
  • Options
    Hi Sydneydash. Opening the ticket went to Glu's Customer Care department. This forum is not involved with the actual handling of your help ticket. If a problem can't be solved with suggestion made here that you can try, then we ask you to 'kick it upstairs' by sending in the Customer Care ticket. They are the people that ultimately fix things that aren't being done in Development, and can't be solved with a reload and clearing your cache.

The forum offers game information, moral support, suggestions, tips and friendship. We're great for working out strategy on best way to the top, but by filling out your Customer Care ticket, the process has begun and you're in the loop for assistance for your tech issues.

As GluAdmin said, you're in the queue for Customer Care, but in the meantime Development might come along with a bug fix, or it could rectify in the next update.

Really hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Sydneydash. Opening the ticket went to Glu's Customer Care department. This forum is not involved with the actual handling of your help ticket. If a problem can't be solved with suggestion made here that you can try, then we ask you to 'kick it upstairs' by sending in the Customer Care ticket. They are the people that ultimately fix things that aren't being done in Development, and can't be solved with a reload and clearing your cache.

The forum offers game information, moral support, suggestions, tips and friendship. We're great for working out strategy on best way to the top, but by filling out your Customer Care ticket, the process has begun and you're in the loop for assistance for your tech issues.

As GluAdmin said, you're in the queue for Customer Care, but in the meantime Development might come along with a bug fix, or it could rectify in the next update.

Really hope this helps.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
  • Options

Really hope this helps.

Do u have any suggestion for me?
  • Options
    It doesn't help the situation, but since you submitted your ticket, if it were me, I'd just make any notes to know what you moved down to, and then keep playing while you wait for Glu's response, or the issue to fix with an update. :) Sorry I don't have more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It doesn't help the situation, but since you submitted your ticket, if it were me, I'd just make any notes to know what you moved down to, and then keep playing while you wait for Glu's response, or the issue to fix with an update. :) Sorry I don't have more.

Which notes? Do u know if theyre fixing it? And how do i do the valentines event task?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.