Options

game didn't maintain the progress

Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
My game didn't maintain the progress. Maybe every 2 days or something like that. I'm playing then i'm closing the game and when i open it again that previous progress is not there. It's really annoying:(

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    What device/platform are you playing on? Do you get a little box with a choice of 2 game scenarios (levels, Cash, energy etc) and you choose one? Please give as many details as you can.

Sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have android. Alcatel one touch pop c7. Yes, sometimes i get this boxes and i always choosing the same one.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    ok, I don't mean the gift boxes. Every once in a while if I have had a save issue, a little informational box pops up and says it has two saved games, which do I want. ANd it usually is the most recent save and the previous one, and you have to choose which game to go on with. Usually there is a difference in cash and energy, maybe stars. Do you get that box?

Why don't you read here - http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ and if you have to fill out a customer care ticket, it gives you a link. But take screenshots if you can of the different screens. For example just before you shut down the game, take a screenshot. Then when you go back, you say the recent gameplay didn't save. So take another screenshot, and that will show less assets than when you closed down last time.

Also include the timestamp for your screenshots, and all this info will help Glu help with your issue. Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes i meant it too. Not gift boxes. It's device A and device B ? I'm always choosing B.
    Ok, thank you. I'll try that.