Options

Outfit Options

Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
Have the various clothes and accessories changed over time? Not a big deal- I have just seen a few outfits that are SO cool and I don't see them even in my future clothing/accessories so I was just wondering. -LeyshlaGisel your doll's ring is SO cool btw.
GC ID: Maura Agustin
I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Hmmm? What's it look like? Is my character being weird again? Lol for me it's just the regular wedding ring.

As for the clothing, for me I don't see any difference from when I first started playing. Just some special items that I've missed from weekend events or for completing a task and you receive an item specifically. I did see from someone that they had a dress not many have in their wardrobe ever since they started, not even the admins know how she got it. So maybe some are different. :)
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Have the various clothes and accessories changed over time? Not a big deal- I have just seen a few outfits that are SO cool and I don't see them even in my future clothing/accessories so I was just wondering. -LeyshlaGisel your doll's ring is SO cool btw.

Some of the different clothing you see might be from special weekend events, or holiday events. Those usually don't go into the wardrobes afterward and can't be gifted either... (As far as I know)! There are definitely some cute clothes out there that I wish I had!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Some of the different clothing you see might be from special weekend events, or holiday events. Those usually don't go into the wardrobes afterward and can't be gifted either... (As far as I know)! There are definitely some cute clothes out there that I wish I had!
    I bet you that is it! Totally makes sense. Thanks!
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!