Options

Question about Gifting Notifications

ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
Hi All,

I was just wondering if there was any gifting notification that the sender receives if/when someone receives a gift you sent them. I know as a sender - it tells me my gift will be delivered to the recipient in a couple of hours and the item is no longer for sale in their profile. But after reading some threads about people not receiving gifts - is there any way for me to know whether or not the person I sent a gift to has received it?

I like gifting but I don't want to be wasting $$ by sending gifts and no one getting them.

Just wondering if there was some notification I would get back when someone gets my gift?
Add me on GC: zepeng

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Zepeng wrote: »
    Hi All,

I was just wondering if there was any gifting notification that the sender receives if/when someone receives a gift you sent them. I know as a sender - it tells me my gift will be delivered to the recipient in a couple of hours and the item is no longer for sale in their profile. But after reading some threads about people not receiving gifts - is there any way for me to know whether or not the person I sent a gift to has received it?

I like gifting but I don't want to be wasting $$ by sending gifts and no one getting them.

Just wondering if there was some notification I would get back when someone gets my gift?

No, you don't receive any sort of notification. Only the notification that the sender receives AND the notification the receiver, receives. I get a lot of people that want to be gifted that I have never seen in this forum so it's a bit hard to know if they received those items. Only way to know if they do receive them is if they personally write you back on the thread they read that you posted. :) I assume all the people you get do find you because of this site, but it's their responsibility to write to you. I just assume that they do receive them but praise those that do take the time to write back here.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
    No, you don't receive any sort of notification. Only the notification that the sender receives AND the notification the receiver, receives. I get a lot of people that want to be gifted that I have never seen in this forum so it's a bit hard to know if they received those items. Only way to know if they do receive them is if they personally write you back on the thread they read that you posted. :) I assume all the people you get do find you because of this site, but it's their responsibility to write to you. I just assume that they do receive them but praise those that do take the time to write back here.

Ahhh... thanks for clarifying LeyshlaGisel - I guess I will hope for the best that the gifts I have sent were received then! I'm like you and always write back thanking someone for a gift - just because I wanted them to know I got it and well... to thank them! lol.
    Add me on GC: zepeng
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Zepeng wrote: »
    Ahhh... thanks for clarifying LeyshlaGisel - I guess I will hope for the best that the gifts I have sent were received then! I'm like you and always write back thanking someone for a gift - just because I wanted them to know I got it and well... to thank them! lol.

Hehe, no problem. I sometimes tell the person that posted on my thread that I did gift them so they don't think I didn't. It's not easy gifting when it comes to my iPod. Slow thing.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o