Options

Dating/Couple level won't go up!

Sazzy84Sazzy84 Registered Users 6 Posts
Hi,

Was hoping someone could help... My couples level won't go past 51! No matter how many dates I go on it always say it increases by zero. I am current 1 A lister and my husband is a A lister!

Any ideas?

Thanks

Sazzy

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I had the same problem before! It happened to fix itself for me after an update but I feel your pain, girl. I just reached rank 60, and I'm a bit scared I might end up stuck. It's been a while since I been at #1.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sazzy84 wrote: »
    Hi,

Was hoping someone could help... My couples level won't go past 51! No matter how many dates I go on it always say it increases by zero. I am current 1 A lister and my husband is a A lister!

Any ideas?

Thanks

Sazzy

I play 3 games, and they all seem to be stuck.Maybe once a month or so I'll go up a point. lol. Do you just go on the mandatory 1 per day dates, or do you do more voluntarily?

How long have you been stuck? I don't know if this weekend's dating will make any changes, but when it's over why not do 3 or 4 dates in a row and see what happens? If you think you're in a legitimate glitch, you'll have to start tracking dates, duration things like this so when you contact customer care they have info to go by.

Happy Valentines Day.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I play 3 games, and they all seem to be stuck.Maybe once a month or so I'll go up a point. lol. Do you just go on the mandatory 1 per day dates, or do you do more voluntarily?

How long have you been stuck? I don't know if this weekend's dating will make any changes, but when it's over why not do 3 or 4 dates in a row and see what happens? If you think you're in a legitimate glitch, you'll have to start tracking dates, duration things like this so when you contact customer care they have info to go by.

Happy Valentines Day.

Hi :)

I usually do more everyday, it's been like this for a couple of months I think. I'll see how I go after this weekends event
  • Options
    Most people commenting have said they are suddenly moving up again. I noticed it as well, so hope you're fixed now too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Most people commenting have said they are suddenly moving up again. I noticed it as well, so hope you're fixed now too.

Yes! I've moved two spots today!! ��������
  • Options
    Thx hope your moving up!
  • Options
    Yes, I'm moving up. Glad to hear everyone else is. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    My TC List is still blank so...lol.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    Have you submitted a Customer Care Ticket? I remember reading about your empty list at least a few weeks ago. I'll look for that thread and see what gluadmin said about it.

Ok, found it. For anyone experiencing the empty Top Couples list, I found an old thread about this, and GluAdmin posted this response. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post250730

He gives you an email addy, and instructions to reference that thread. Good Luck and let us know what happens.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary