Options

I'm new. :)

AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
Hey guys!! I'm new to the forum and thought Id say hi :)

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi there! How are you enjoying the Valentine's event? It seems like a pretty popular one! Win anything good?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Hey!! I'm loving it. I won 40k stars. :/ I was hoping for something cute but I got a puppy. So I'm good. Haha. You??
  • Options
    I play two games, male and female, so I've won a great pile of different things! My favorite thing is probably still the puppy bag-- I live in frozen New England, where ANOTHER blizzard is just hours away-- so I'm thinking this puppy will be my first sled dog!

My girl has the groovy heart boots and the gold pendant necklace so far. She keeps winning $4000 in the gift boxes, but that's not terrible for a dating event!

My guy scored a cute pink jacket (it actually does look good!) instead of a puppy purse, and since then has won a neato heart tattoo, his own gold necklace, and $4000 of his own.

I'm having a good time checking out my in-game friends-- almost EVERYBODY is wearing the puppy bag! Do you play the game with friends? If not, you should! (Check out the friends & gifting forum if you're interested in finding some.)

• Options
    Stay warm!! I know how ya feel. I'm in New York. I didn't know you could play two different games. I had one on my iPad and iPhone but they just sync.
    I saw the pink jacket its super cute! I'm loving the necklace. It's so cute.

No I don't. I saw where you could invite facebook people. Is there a way you can invite other players?
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Hey welcome to the forum!
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Ashliejb wrote: »
    I saw where you could invite facebook people. Is there a way you can invite other players?
    You can invite people through your iDevice's Game Center. Any GC friends should automatically show up in your game.
  • Options
    Ruby--thank you!

Sassi thank you :)
  • Options
    Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    Hey Hon, Panda69x here, welcome to the forum :) Check in if you ever feel lost in KKH land, there's always a bunch of fun, helpful sweethearts here to swap tips with, you're in good hands :)
  • Options
    Ashliejb wrote: »
    I didn't know you could play two different games. I had one on my iPad and iPhone but they just sync.

Well, in case you seriously have too much time on your hands... I made a separate iTunes ID (it can still link to the same credit card as before), separate gamecenter ID, separate iCloud ID. I deleted KKH from the secondary device, signed in to all three accounts with my new IDs, and downloaded KKH again. I opened it, and customized my new sweetie! (Not sure if you really have to delete KKH like that, but it can be a glitchy system. I want to induce total amnesia just to be safe.) just in case you were curious!

And as the others actually thought to say, Welcome! :D

• Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Welcome :)
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Welcome to the forum! :D
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Thank you guys!! :)