Options

Please help

albaniagirlalbaniagirl Registered Users 3 Posts
when i go on my phone to play this game i have to start over how can i get the same level as my facebook??????
please help

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Does your phone support the Facebook platform?

If it doesn't, you won't be able to play the same game on it. If it does, a Facebook buddy here might be able to give the steps. (I'm on iPad, so I'm useless. Wish I could help, though!)
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    idk i have iphone 6 plue
  • Options
    Oh, I'm sorry, but you won't be able to play the same game, then. The Apple devices are separate from EVERYTHING else. All of the different systems are completely isolated from each other. (So you can also only have friends from your platform!)

But, you COULD set up a secondary character if you wanted. Like a sexy guy or something. I have a guy I adore and a hot chica, too. I wrote this earlier today:

I made a separate iTunes ID (it can still link to the same credit card as before), separate gamecenter ID, separate iCloud ID. I deleted KKH from the secondary device, signed in to all three accounts with my new IDs, and downloaded KKH again. I opened it, and customized my new sweetie! (Not sure if you really have to delete KKH like that, but it can be a glitchy system. I want to induce total amnesia just to be safe.) just in case you were curious!

Sorry I couldn't give you better news about your discrepancy!

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    You can't cross platform a Facebook game is only on Facebook an Android game only on Android and an iOS game only on iOS. Why not try playing two separate games? I think it amps up the fun.

I see Luz here saying the same thing at the same time. Great Minds, huh Doll?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    im tried start over i made to many accounts
  • Options
    im tried start over i made to many accounts

Hmm, we'd love to help you more, but don't understand this comment. Can you tell us more about what you did? You mean that you tried to start a new account on the iPhone, but something didn't work?

Tell us more.

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Although, everytime you make a new account you're going to start over. I have no idea where or how a FB game saves. You can not use the same credentials for more than one platform.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary