Options

Pets <3

2Next

Comments

• Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I have all the pets. I think that's 10 total. So yeah it does add up when you can collect from each usually 3 times a day.

Did you everrrr know that you're my herooooo... :)

One day I'll have them all too!!
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    Did you everrrr know that you're my herooooo... :)

One day I'll have them all too!!

Hahaha I looovveeee you too! I refused to shell out K Stars for any wardrobe items or home furnishings... so I hoarded all my STARS to get the pets. Totally worth it. I'll never look at a picture in one of my homes that'll cost 60 Stars but I'll def buy all the pets that will give me tons of rewards. The amount of cash the give varies sometimes but I should check the next time I make my rounds and actually add up how much money I get.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Finally hit $70,000 & bought Dubai.... I'm in love with my new baby lion!!!! <333
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Congrats, Wish! Now, that can't be a sentence you ever expected to say in your life:

"Finally hit $70,000 & bought Dubai.... I'm in love with my new baby lion!!!!"
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Finally hit $70,000 & bought Dubai.... I'm in love with my new baby lion!!!! <333

Congratulations!:D
  • Options
    lol.... thanks you guys :)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Hahaha I looovveeee you too! I refused to shell out K Stars for any wardrobe items or home furnishings... so I hoarded all my STARS to get the pets. Totally worth it. I'll never look at a picture in one of my homes that'll cost 60 Stars but I'll def buy all the pets that will give me tons of rewards. The amount of cash the give varies sometimes but I should check the next time I make my rounds and actually add up how much money I get.

You think like me I also do it. I have every house, just missing me get the malibu dog . I thought that the new house would cost a lot of money so I saved, now I think I'll buy a new car with that money, perhaps the rover, I already have the speedster :cool:

Congratulations Wish for the house and lion!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yay. Congratulations Wish. I love that lion. And Dubai, the home is so beautiful. Have you done Florence and the Yacht in Sydney yet? The koala on the boat is oh so precious. And my little (Yorkie?) Bubbles by the pool in Florence. 1 game needs the pet in Malibu, Florence and Sydney. Another needs the Hamptons Corgi, but my ipad has them all. Oh, someone should really add "Pet in each home" in the suggestion thread. I bought the loft in Tribecca, no pets? Same thing with Mexico. Come on, how can we NOT have a Chihuahua there? Every other place is pets, right?

I can't think of the last time I popped into my Tribecca home. Nothing there for me. It has furniture, art, electronics, but without the allure of a cold wet nose on your legs when you come home, why bother? Who's with me? There are so many virtual pets that needs homes, let us have a pet in each home.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    th_67978633_MEMORIAL%20DAY%20WEEKEND_SD_zpsbjj1oego.mp4
    ♡ the baby loin too, he's so cute. I now have all the pets too. Everyone of them is adorable, congratulations on getting yours :).

In real life I was a Labrador Retriever. He's the blockhead type (English not American). He's huge. I think he weighs at least 120 pds. Always barking for food, the little piggy, lol. The video link I enclosed is Shelby at the park with his friends. He's the yellow dog. My development where I live has it's own dog park and my dog is Mr Social
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oh I love having all the houses and pets! They are so fun to play with!!!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I have all of the pets so far. I finally went ahead and got the Malibu dog.

No pet in the NY Loft. They should make it a cat. Lots of dogs in the game. Or maybe a salamander.

Gerbil? Goldfish in a bowl?
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I have all of the pets so far. I finally went ahead and got the Malibu dog.

No pet in the NY Loft. They should make it a cat. Lots of dogs in the game. Or maybe a salamander.

Gerbil? Goldfish in a bowl?

Yes... they need to add pets to NY & Mexico!! :)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yes... they need to add pets to NY & Mexico!! :)

Totally agree and sign below!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Totally agree and sign below!

I love the home in Mexico... such a waste to never go there... add a yappy chihuahua Glu!!!!