Options

Valentine' Stuff - Dresses, etc...

2Next

Comments

• Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Aww I made one last effort to get the cute heart dress, but just got a pair of black pants. 120 K stars, and I didn't get any of the Valentines swag. :(
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Isn't it miserable, exercising some degree of self-control? Being an adult is so lame.

Well, there's always next weekend...

This weekend event was intense!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    :pI know what you mean, Wish!

I really want the t-shirt, but I said I was only allowed to buy one gift box for Kstars (I had an ugly incident at Xmas in which I forcibly won that gorgeous red gown, but I was SOoooo bad in order to get it!).

Today I won yonder mullet from that single box, and that was the end of it... <sigh>

But then again, Dan Simard. <yum>

You're not going to win Dan-O with that mullet hair.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You're not going to win Dan-O with that mullet hair.

Not "going-to" in the future tense, no! No need! :cool: Thank you, magic mullet!

But no, don't beg for details! A lady never tells... Or, whatever I am never tells!

<but remember! I didn't just have the magic mullet and pleather genie outfit on my side-- I'm still lightly caked with the glaze of 23 Cinnabons. I'm unsinkable tonight.>

Also, you're just mad because the necklace of ears is really starting to smell bad, isn't it?

• Options
    kayanzaloniakayanzalonia Registered Users 1 Posts
    I do not know how you guys got all those
    Valentine's things. I went on close to forty dates and couldn't get the locket. I lacked about four or five more when I ran out of time. I will never even try that again. It is a waste of time and energy. This is my first time on the forum. I hope I am doing it right.
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    mindybunny wrote: »
    Aww I made one last effort to get the cute heart dress, but just got a pair of black pants. 120 K stars, and I didn't get any of the Valentines swag. :(

UGH... Soooo wrong!! :(
  • Options
    Valentine's things. I went on close to forty dates and couldn't get the locket. I lacked about four or five more when I ran out of time. I will never even try that again. It is a waste of time and energy. This is my first time on the forum. I hope I am doing it right.

Awww I'm sorry that happened to you.
    We're here to help if you have questions.

Welcome :)
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts

Sorry to hear that, darling. There's lots of fine ladies here that can give you some advice on how to tackle down these stressful events.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    I'm still lightly caked with the glaze of 23 Cinnabons.

Seriously.... LMAO!!! :D
  • Options
    SVDW wrote: »
    Of course I had to forget something... the cute heart-print dress.

image11_zpsd15ab8bb.jpg

I heart this too.... sooo much!!!!! dadnammit :(
  • Options

My tactic: I had saved a big pile of cash (and I did many "fundraising" 3 hr parties in the week leading up to a probable dating event for this reason), and I just stayed in the Miraggio hotel for all of my dates. The dates there are money expensive but energy cheap. It was the least painful thing I could think to do. I have the jet and car, so it's free and fast for me to scoot out and do a circuit of the entire game area to grab energy. I also tended to reject the shorter dates in favor of the longer ones. I'd cancel out of a short date in one game and go play the other game, maybe check in here and chat. When I came back to the first game, there was generally a longer, more efficient date being offered.

But that's just me. It ate up a ton of cash, I freely admit!

Edit: I might have had around $23,000 for each Doll when I started, and then I kept winning $4000 in those two gift boxes they gave us. Kinda a bummer that I didn't win the fluffy heart dress, but it helped with the main games. It was an extreme amount of money to go through, but you can always earn more. And I can really only play the game if my kids are napping, down for the night, or working on a seriously-engrossing project. I don't really try to make progress between the events anymore, to generate good will with my husband! The weekends are what I live for in KKH (and goofing off in this forum).

I wish I'd thought to count how many dates it took! That was smart of you... It felt like five or six thousand. I think I have learned my lesson a bit, though-- if the progress seems to be this slow again in the future, I may make myself walk away, at least from one of my two games. This weekend was somewhat agonizing! It demanded more than casual playing to get very far at all...

• Options
    SVDWSVDW Registered Users 98 Posts
    I personally think that the more bonus stuff you got (like the itens you only get on the boxes, but are "regulars" on the game) the easier is to get the reaaaally special items. Saying that because amongst the valentine's itens the only regular I saw was the top-knot hair style, so was thinking here about it. I took me like +- 400 KKoins to get everything, which in USD is not thaaaat much since my dad got me a bunch of apple cards.

Guess the more advanced in the game you are - and the more stuff you already have - easier is to grab you hand in the really special gems.

Also, I noticed that choosen the Love Guru comeback helped me a lot with the cupcakes. They also appeared everytime I invited someone I have a love relationship to a party.

And, to finish, my tip: click on EVERYTHING. Since I got the private jet, I often travel ALL AROUND (I know lots of work). But that increases the energy you got, money and often the special requirements for special events (as the cupcakes).
  • Options
    PsychoMichellePsychoMichelle Registered Users 38 Posts
    Somebody posted this on the Facebook page and I wish I could have worn it for Valentines day. I think it's fan art and not an actual dress because I've never seen it anywhere.

10806334_1064487980231650_2832378794310234024_n.jpg?oh=4da9691086df2f05628e8a4575da5245&oe=55926B91
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Somebody posted this on the Facebook page and I wish I could have worn it for Valentines day. I think it's fan art and not an actual dress because I've never seen it anywhere.

10806334_1064487980231650_2832378794310234024_n.jpg?oh=4da9691086df2f05628e8a4575da5245&oe=55926B91

Beautiful dress!:)
  • Options
    There's a dress I've seen on a GC friend that I never seen before. It's rare when a person ends up having something not many others have.
  • Options

I vote photoshop. That face looks like it's had some work done as well. And that's also a modified hair style. Furios that to check on the hair, I accidentally dropped 100 stars on hair. I hit cancel, but it took my freakin stars and gave me 100Star hair. Ugh. the things I do for this forum. :(

Aww, I was kidding, I love it here. I had just bought stars, because I only had 2. Bought 105, and bam accidentally bought the hair. It's nice hair, but I was holding onto those stars. Now I'm down to 7. End of rant.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    There's a dress I've seen on a GC friend that I never seen before. It's rare when a person ends up having something not many others have.

Pretty sure that GC Friend already had a Stardom game, and in the early days of the Kardashian game, a lot of clothes were borrowed by KKH, and somehow that dress just popped into her closet. Things like that are probably karma based. A little gift from above. Like finding a bracelet in the sand at the beach and no one claims it. Or one of the things that are unexplainable but just happen. Kookie way of looking at it, I know. Shrug. But apps in their infancy are glitchy. This was obs a good glitch. I say wear it in good health. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I think this picture shows us that we could easily have many eye face lip color and makeup options... Please Glu people let us customize our characters a bit more than what we do now!!
  • Options
    I would kill for that dress. Just saying. Specially if it was nude with black with Charlotte Olympia sandals to match.
  • Options
    Just in general all the clothes that IG page had.
  • Options
    SVDW wrote: »
    I would kill for that dress. Just saying. Specially if it was nude with black with Charlotte Olympia sandals to match.

I agree with you, sandals would have been a much better choice for this but I would like to see a black version of this.
    Speaking of killing for an outfit, I scrolled some more through the Facebook page and found more looks she posted (they're definitely Photoshop) and this one I would kill for to have especially the hair.

10991219_1067818169898631_7748149614778650390_n.jpg?oh=debd90411b3c64116de30a34ce5c4d20&oe=559410F1
  • Options
    i agree with you, sandals would have been a much better choice for this but i would like to see a black version of this.
    Speaking of killing for an outfit, i scrolled some more through the facebook page and found more looks she posted (they're definitely photoshop) and this one i would kill for to have especially the hair.

10991219_1067818169898631_7748149614778650390_n.jpg?oh=debd90411b3c64116de30a34ce5c4d20&oe=559410f1

louboutins <3
  • Options
    I wonder why we don't have any flats? I know that Kim mostly wears heels everywhere but she must have some flat shoes.
    When I was doing that photo shoot for sneakers designed by that friend of Khloé I had to come in heels ?!
  • Options
    I wonder why we don't have any flats? I know that Kim mostly wears heels everywhere but she must have some flat shoes.
    When I was doing that photo shoot for sneakers designed by that friend of Khloé I had to come in heels ?!

I wonder if it would really gum up the works to give us flats. I mean, it'd change the height of the avatars, possibly messing up where all of the items (clothes, accessories, US!) are arranged in every single view of us. And we'd need to have new feet, of course. Don't take me too seriously since I know nothing about it, but I've wondered before about the technical challenges it might present.

• Options
    I wonder if it would really gum up the works to give us flats. I mean, it'd change the height of the avatars, possibly messing up where all of the items (clothes, accessories, US!) are arranged in every single view of us. And we'd need to have new feet, of course. Don't take me too seriously since I know nothing about it, but I've wondered before about the technical challenges it might present.

it's true. but there are also different height heels and as I've noticed they make those work by just adding height to the bottom of the shoe so the avatar stays in the same place. Position of the foot could be tricky but I don't think it's a big problem because if you think about it there are also different faces and hairstyles that change and they make those work.
  • Options
    Maybe the Isabel Marant sneakers? A white/super light beige pair would be handy. Ok, maybe in black too. And golden.

sneaker-isabel-marant-1.jpg
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    It can be done. I use to play the Sims all of the time and my Sims height never changed no matter what inch heel she was wearing. There was no difference in heights between my sneaker/flat wearing Sim from my Sim wearing 5 inch heels.
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee