Options

Money

AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
Hey guys!! What's the best way to get more money in the game?? I'm not talking about a hack. A legitimate way. I can't seem to get past 3,000 and then I go on dates or fly to jobs and I'm in the 800 range. What are some tips to saving up? I need homes. and a wedding dress. Haha.

Comments

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    What level and ranking are you? You can throw parties if you have a home which pay. Also working shifts in the kardash stores pay. What platform do you play on? I know on iOS there's an option to watch videos which pay $10 each time, and you can do those 5-6 times every 24 hours.

Anyone else know of any ways? I have problems saving money too, lol. Gifting others is just too fun :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    I'm level 27 and A list. The kardash store is a really good idea. I never think to work there bc I'm usually barely getting enough energy to finish projects. (Which could also be a problem. I run all over town and fly around to hit things for extra energy to finish gigs instead of waiting for it fill up) By the time my energy is saved up I have another gig. I'll do a few shifts there.
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    hi :)

I throw a lot of parties too.... when you save up the Calabasas house is great for that. One trick is definitely working at So Chic or Kardash... it's the only activity that you can leave incomplete & not be penalized. If I'm tired, going to bed etc... & I have *any* energy left I'll start a shift & use up whatever energy I have... it's all money! And a couple hundred bucks a day really adds up. Save up for a vehicle, then you'll keep all your traveling cash... & if you own the jet too... you keep every single dime... since all travel is free!
  • Options
    Oh!! Good to know... I always assumed you would be penalized for not finishing a shift at kardash just like the gigs.

Thank you guys!! I'll def. be throwing more parties and taking shifts! :)
  • Options
    Ashliejb wrote: »
    Oh!! Good to know... I always assumed you would be penalized for not finishing a shift at kardash just like the gigs.

Thank you guys!! I'll def. be throwing more parties and taking shifts! :)

Yes take a shift whenever you have energy left over... waste nothing! Everyday, when I turn my game on.. the first thing I see is "Your shift at Kardash is over" & money falls at my feet... good way to start the day!
  • Options
    Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    I have a hard time saving money as well. But one way to avoid spending, is to go on dates at a place that is free, such as The Swan country club in the Hamptons. That's usually where I go on dates. Also, Napa Valley is another that is basically free, as well as the restaurant in Dubai.
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    Yes take a shift whenever you have energy left over... waste nothing! Everyday, when I turn my game on.. the first thing I see is "Your shift at Kardash is over" & money falls at my feet... good way to start the day!

You are finally showing up in my game lovey! I noticed my rank dropped by like twenty spots and then saw a whole bunch of friends were finally added!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    JennaCharityJennaCharity Registered Users 1 Posts
    i'm getting married soon (in game lol) and I need help earning $10,000 for my dress. would working at kardash help?
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I used to be against working at the store. I gave this advice about 2 months ago. I have a bad memory, but I think it took about 2-3 energy bars (1 bar=34 energy) to complete back then?
    Tami wrote: »
    Don't bother working at Kardash. The longest shift you can take (12hrs at the Kardash in Soho, New York) pays comparably to a 3hr side gig and an 8hr party.

Since everyone was recommending doing shifts, I decided to do another 12hr shift in SoHo. I was surprised to learn that it only took less than 1.25 energy bars (still 34 energy on my other game) to complete. I was paid $480.

Looking at my job/party rewards for just this month (I take a lot of screenshots lol), I earned the following:

- 3hr jobs = $125 - $560 ($350 was the average)
    - 8hr jobs = $600 - $840 ($660 was the average)
    - 3hr party = $200 (always)
    - 8hr party = $400 (always)
    - Including the 12hr shift = $480 (always)

I was surprised that no one suggested doing gigs to earn money, but I'm now convinced doing 12hr shifts is the way to go lol. A 3hr job has the possibility of earning more than a 12hr shift, but the average is lower. Not even going to consider 8hr jobs because they take about 2 energy bars to complete. And a 3hr party and a 12hr shift takes almost the same amount of energy to finish, but the 12hr shift pays more lol.

So I agree with everyone else about working at Kardash xD
  • Options
    i'm getting married soon (in game lol) and I need help earning $10,000 for my dress. would working at kardash help?

absolutely... taking a 12hr shift in NYC will earn you $480!!

since the shift is so long.... you can spend your remaining energy before bed & finish your shift when you get up the next day.... unless you sleep for 12+ hrs :p
  • Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    You are finally showing up in my game lovey! I noticed my rank dropped by like twenty spots and then saw a whole bunch of friends were finally added!

Yayyyyy!!!!

Do you like my greeting? :D

what is my ranking in your game?
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Tami that's such a good tip about the 12 hour Kardash shift compared to parties I didn't know the long shift was that easy to complete. I'm saving for Calabasas so this helped me a lot - thanks.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks for your fantastic fundraising analysis, Tami! That's so helpful! I've been making all kinds of bad choices! Well, no more!

Had to take a screenshot of that for future reference...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Tami wrote: »
    I used to be against working at the store. I gave this advice about 2 months ago. I have a bad memory, but I think it took about 2-3 energy bars (1 bar=34 energy) to complete back then?

Since everyone was recommending doing shifts, I decided to do another 12hr shift in SoHo. I was surprised to learn that it only took less than 1.25 energy bars (still 34 energy on my other game) to complete. I was paid $480.

Looking at my job/party rewards for just this month (I take a lot of screenshots lol), I earned the following:

- 3hr jobs = $125 - $560 ($350 was the average)
    - 8hr jobs = $600 - $840 ($660 was the average)
    - 3hr party = $200 (always)
    (Not including 8hr party, since I haven't done one recently)
    - Including the 12hr shift = $480 (always)

I was surprised that no one suggested doing gigs to earn money, but I'm now convinced doing 12hr shifts is the way to go lol. A 3hr job has the possibility of earning more than a 12hr shift, but the average is lower. Not even going to consider 8hr jobs because they take about 2 energy bars to complete. And a 3hr party and a 12hr shift takes almost the same amount of energy to finish, but the 12hr shift pays more lol.

So I agree with everyone else about working at Kardash xD

Awesome post Tami. I'm putting together a list of great informational posts, and I've bookmarked this one. Trying to put together a tips and tricks encyclopedia, developed by the KKH posters here.

I'm definitely going to do the Soho Kardashian shift to empty my energy each night. I never thought of that. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yayyyyy!!!!

I love seeing different greetings. Where do I find you Wish? Android or ios?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Yayyyyy!!!!

I haven't actually come across you out yet. So I haven't been able to read your greeting, you were ranked #1 but now your #2 but technically you are still number 1 bcuz the top of the rank list has all the maxxed out friends I have. I think 19 total until it gets to the NPCs. .. I'm #318 A+ ...how do I show in your game?
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I haven't actually come across you out yet. So I haven't been able to read your greeting, you were ranked #1 but now your #2 but technically you are still number 1 bcuz the top of the rank list has all the maxxed out friends I have. I think 19 total until it gets to the NPCs. .. I'm #318 A+ ...how do I show in your game?

You're A-Lister #295 :) (wearing a black Halloween shirt today!)

Koko.... I ran into you in Paris this afternoon... boom boom zoom zoom lol.

I'm on Android :)
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    You're welcome guys. I'm glad to help :)
  • Options
    You're A-Lister #295 :) (wearing a black Halloween shirt today!)

Koko.... I ran into you in Paris this afternoon... boom boom zoom zoom lol.

I'm on Android :)

lol. It's an old Blondie song. I love the way that woman can sing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    lol. It's an old Blondie song. I love the way that woman can sing.

I know it.... I love her!!!!!