Options

Blue stars from "in game" contacts

Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
Whenever we see an in game contact, when they greet us and we get a blue star- what does that do? Sometimes it will boost my "industry" percentage but that immediately goes down right away. What do the stars do?
GC ID: Maura Agustin
I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I had thought that it would add to your relationship with that contact. But that leads to another question: Are the contacts that give you the charm/chat option only work contacts? I had thought it included romantic contacts as well, but I don't think they would give blue stars :3
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    the blue stars drop for work contacts only... love contacts will have hearts floating above them & when you tap on them they feed you some cheesy pick up line. the blue stars that fall give you a +5 each time you tap them. those 5 blue stars are added to your business relationship tally with that person. you can check how many stars you've built up with everyone by looking in your contact list.

You Collect "Industry One" when you hit 250 stars with a contact (3 energy, $100, & some level pts)

"Industry Two" @ 500 blue stars (more money, energy, etc)

"Industry Three" @ 1000 blue stars (even more money, energy, etc)

"Industry Four" @ 2000 blue stars (Max) I think you get $1,000 & definitely 1 K-Star.

hope this helps :)

I just charmed some fool by accident & lost 5 precious stars..... waaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

be careful!
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Ah okay. I wonder why we aren't given opportunities to meet love contacts and gain pink hearts from them aside from the initial meeting. Thanks for confirming Wish :)
  • Options
    Tami wrote: »
    Ah okay. I wonder why we aren't given opportunities to meet love contacts and gain pink hearts from them aside from the initial meeting. Thanks for confirming Wish :)

I know... it sucks, there are a bunch of hot guys that I can't date coz i didn't hit "flirt" when I met them. it's dumb... you're welcome :)
  • Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Thank you SO much Wish!!
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    I know... it sucks, there are a bunch of hot guys that I can't date coz i didn't hit "flirt" when I met them. it's dumb... you're welcome :)

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?124335-date-someone-you-networked Did you read this thread? Maybe it will work for you. I'm now married to guy i accidentally networked:D
  • Options
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?124335-date-someone-you-networked Did you read this thread? Maybe it will work for you. I'm now married to guy i accidentally networked:D

Gah!!! It doesn't work for me... there's this one model I heart :(

Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Thank you SO much Wish!!

You're very welcome!! :)