Options

How to Post a Picture Here

LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
People are starting to say that they'd like to know this, and I love to see pictures (obviously!). Go nuts!

Koko told me one way to do it.

1) First, sign up at Photobucket.com for your own free account. It just takes one second, seriously non-invasive. Find the button to upload a photo from your computer. You can crop, edit...

2) Photobucket.com will provide you with a few types of URLs for each picture, found to the right of the image. Koko advised choosing the one called the Direct Link. Copy the entire link carefully.

3) Come back to the thread of interest and hit "Reply to Thread". Then type:

paste your Direct Link here

4) Then hit the button to post your reply. The and immediately on either side of your pasted link are the magic part. You can't leave any spaces in between the two book-ends and your pasted link.

I don't know much more than this, but feel free to ask any questions! It seems like a whole process to go through, but it's actually a breeze. Now I'm totally used to the quick cycle of upload, copy, type, paste.

More visuals please, everybody!
Luz GC: LuzVarias
Stellan GC: lgordon19

Comments

• Options
    This mongoose is laughing at you because you've never posted a picture here-- he knows who you are! Don't be laughed at by a mongoose!

image.jpg1_zpsv3hh3d3j.jpg

• Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    This was so easy as soon as it was explained. Go Bears (circa 1984).

7FDC1D26-BD97-43AB-9F2D-ECB4E7044434.jpg
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    That is EASILY the best picture here! Thanks for adding to the shenanigans, hon!

Da Bearssss! Is that sports fanatic actually you?

I love the happy/proud guy in the background, too. So cute, the whole thing.

• Options
    Not so much a sports fanatic- I deal. This photo went viral here in Chicago over Halloween. I love when parents dress their little kids up for their own amusement. What do they know? I have twin younger sisters- one light haired one dark haired. They were about 4 when the Tonya Harding Nancy Kerrigan thing went down, and we totally dressed them up accordingly. My blond sis carried a little plastic play school hammer.
  • Options
    Your parents are awesome!

• Options
    We have been fair game since birth for their silly amusement! That (and that alone) always made me wish for a lot of kids. They seem to cost a lot of K stars tho!
  • Options
    They seem to cost a lot of K stars tho!

That's putting it mildly!

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    you guys can also try http://imgur.com/ you don't have to sign up to use it
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I could have sworn I signed up for it, and after a month they wanted me to go premium, and hijacked my picture codes. ;( That wasn't them? lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I use Photobucket to edit but when it comes to randomly posting, I use http://www.postimage.org it's super easy.

And if you do plan on trying the site out, make sure you edit the pesky little link that tends to pop up.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i've used imgur for a few years simply because you don't have to sign in. i have an account on my laptop but i never sign in on my ipad to use it.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Q5UxPEE.jpg

My main acct with current greeting. Now I can post pics yay!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    I'm very tempted to cheat and search for the reference for your greeting, but I'll be good! Don't think I've ever heard it before. You're definitely NOT Shae Lannister, is all I know!

Edit: okay, so I did look it up, but I won't spill the beans. Good reference! I'd totally forgotten that one...

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I'm very tempted to cheat and search for the reference for your greeting, but I'll be good! Don't think I've ever heard it before. You're definitely NOT Shae Lannister, is all I know!

Edit: okay, so I did look it up, but I won't spill the beans. Good reference! I'd totally forgotten that one...

Lol Shae Lannister is totally my girl's name ;) & I love the movie the quote came from. It's a classic and one of my favorites. Very appropriate for this game I think!
  • Options
    LiUhRXs.jpg

Here is my male character for those that haven't seen him. Jesse Flynn Stark. I married his name with breaking bad and game of thrones first and last names. Yes, I am a complete pop culture nerd.
  • Options
    Oh, that's so funny about Shae! I kind of remember you saying that earlier, now...

<and I DO love your guy! Foxy! Every time I see people's male characters posted, I get all confused and then I don't make any moves. But your guy is fabu!>

Now, if only you were Jamie Lannister! <but then I might say and do things to finally get banished from this forum.>

Gold hand, sister problem, whatever! So fine, that guy.

• Options
    I always enjoyed Shae on the show and the relationship she had with Tyrion. He's one of my favorites!

I came up with that name when i was playing with the GoT name game. You take your first and last initial according to gender and you get you GoT name!

But yes, so tragic what ended up happening. Poor Shae. But it's okay, she now lives as not only a Lannister but in the top 100 A listers of Hollywood :D
  • Options
    Now, in order to get this thread back on topic, I have to do this! No choice, really. Here's how to post a picture of Jamie Lannister, for those who were wondering.

image.jpg1_zpslxephqfa.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsdkdvsjwl.jpg

image.jpg1_zps8sc7sgu0.jpg

• Options
    The kingslayer, yummy!
  • Options
    I like how the final picture shows that righty is, in fact, still there.

Now that I'm aware of Nikolaj Coster-Waldeau existing, I'm realizing he's been in a ton of things that I like! It's a happy string of surprises.