Options

Charm Gf/Bf

JuneAprilJuneApril Registered Users 20 Posts
Why is it that when your date calls you up they try to break up with you and then they want a lot of K stars (. 14-16)just to charm them. If you break up you lose fans. SMH I don't like that. I'm trying to save my stars for some boots. They need to fix that QUICK! UGH

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I see this happen when a) You've said yes to a date, but stood them up
    b) had a bad date - less than 4 Stars
    c) you've said no too many times

And I'm sure there are a few other situations you can recognize and avoid. Dating too many people for example? So, unless something totally strange is happening, it's not a glitch.

If it's an NPC you're dating, I wouldn't give them the stars. Believe it or not, once I paid, and they took my stars and the guy still broke up with me. I think he said "Too little, too late" so, unless it's a friends character, I would take the momentary loss of fans, keep my stars and pick a new date. Just my opinion, but pretty sure it's not a glitch. It's personal gameplay.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts

snip

If it's an NPC you're dating, I wouldn't give them the stars. Believe it or not, once I paid, and they took my stars and the guy still broke up with me. I think he said "Too little, too late" so, unless it's a friends character, I would take the momentary loss of fans, keep my stars and pick a new date. Just my opinion, but pretty sure it's not a glitch. It's personal gameplay.
    Too little, too late? That's harsh, lol! Any star gift is *not* too little. :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I know. He was an NPC, I was new. He took 10 Stars and still walked away. But that was before they fixed the dating glitch. A lot of people were getting dumped for refusing one date. And I used to go for the Bad Boy Treat You Like Dirt kind of guy. Then I found this forum. I went from street urchin to superstar in the game. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary