Options

Went from couple #8 to #78?!?!

camelliaelisecamelliaelise Registered Users 35 Posts
So I was playing KKH, no big deal, just went on a date with my husband, and FINALLY--after what felt like forever--we moved from #9 to #8. I was so happy! I mean, it's not like I've been breaking my back trying to rank up, but still, it felt like a long time coming. Then, my app was having connection issues, and freezing. My internet has been super weird lately, so this wasn't surprising to me. I closed the app and reopened it.... And had a feed update informing me we dropped 70 PLACES. I went from #8 to #78 in a matter of SECONDS and I have no idea how!!! What is going on?!? Why did this happen?? :(
Add me! GC: cammyelise

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    You guys didn't both put on a ton of weight or have unfortunate plastic surgery during your last date, or something? People are so nasty about those kinds of things...

<sorry! I couldn't resist! Your problem sounds maddening. I hope someone has a good answer, I just felt like bugging you>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Originally I was thinking that a lot of people were moving up, but I haven't had coffee, and even I realize that is a stupid answer. The rest of your game is good though, right? So, at least you can continue to play while we try to figure this out. I would say put a Customer Care ticket in just to get in the queue for assistance. Anyone here have any advice or suggestions. (I'm terrible I have to look to see what my Couple rank is. but I would be really wondering if I went from 8-80 in a matter of minutes. Do you have any screenshots showing your Couple Rank?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    You guys didn't both put on a ton of weight or have unfortunate plastic surgery during your last date, or something? People are so nasty about those kinds of things...

<sorry! I couldn't resist! Your problem sounds maddening. I hope someone has a good answer, I just felt like bugging you>

Well, I have noticed he's gotten a little more bloated in the face... Haha!
  • Options
    I didn't take any screen shots :/ I didn't even think to; I just sat there stunned for a minute or two. That would've been smart, huh? Ugh.

Should I still fill out a ticket, even though I don't have screen shots of the feed update or my rank before? I went on a date thinking, hey, maybe the game will realize and bump me back up, and it did--to #77. So frustrating!!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you're ok with waiting and seeing what happens, that's honestly what I'd do. But some players are fierce about their standing in all areas. It's not a case of losing stars, or clothes or things, so if you can just start getting into the habit of screenshotting things that will help in the future. I take a lot of screenshots, then I dump them when they become obsolete. This way, if a wonky thing happens, I can go back and say "See? I had 80K IN K$, and now I have a dollar fifty. help"

And the thread is here, so if others have that problem they'll post, and then we can identify it as a glitch.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary