Options

What is a gc?

spaceygraceespaceygracee Registered Users 2 Posts
I keep seeing this and I'm trying to figure out just what a gc is. Please help.

Comments

• Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Game Centre. If you are using an iOS device
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    spaceygraceespaceygracee Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you. So how can people date GC's? And what is a MUA?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. What device are you on? You can visit the friends and gifting subfoum. http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?174-KKH-Gifting-and-Friends It's a wealth of information and will help set you up so you can play with other people. Find your platform (iOS or Android) and look for threads that pertain to your device. Hope this helps.

oh, and I'm having a coffeeless brain freeze, can you tell us where and what was posted about "Mua" If it was like, " Thanks for the info, mua." then it's like a typed out kiss? Lol. Can you use it in a sentance? (I have the feeling I'm going to be utterly embarrassed about this)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    I have a question to add To this. If the character isn't one I've added from Game Center are they just random peoples characters? I thought they were random characters and then I realized some were computer characters. But one girl I was dating, misha, I tried to gift her recently but it said this person had not updated their game and can not recieve this gift. I know I did not add them from Game Center. I dated her when I first started playing and I didn't know I could add friends till recently