Options

Place number dropping for no reason.

AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
I'm currently #180. 2 seconds ago I was #140. I just had a good date, three five star events. In the middle of my fourth event my number suddenly dropped to 150,160,180. I was just standing there. Lol. What happened?? Why would it drop after good reviews??

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Your rank depends upon the ranks of those around you. But that does seem like a pretty big jump. I hate to ask this but do you have any screenshots? (I'm not on my laptop now I'm on my mobile, i'll post more when I get upstairs shortly)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I feel your pain. Mine starts going down ranks like 4-5 times. That's why I sign off GC so that doesn't happen.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Does yours drop by that much LeyshlaGisel?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    I didn't take any screenshots. I didn't think to take one before and then it happened super quickly. Like 2 seconds. Does signing off GC help that from happening?? I had three five star events a good date and I did a 12 hour shift at kardash before that. I don't think kardash store helps your ranking but point being I haven't been not playing for long lengths of time and I haven't done poorly.
  • Options
    Does yours drop by that much LeyshlaGisel?

Oh yeah, I drop a lot. Since I'm never on GC, and don't really throw parties or Simon's gigs, people pass me quickly when I DO sign on.
  • Options
    Ashliejb wrote: »
    I didn't take any screenshots. I didn't think to take one before and then it happened super quickly. Like 2 seconds. Does signing off GC help that from happening?? I had three five star events a good date and I did a 12 hour shift at kardash before that. I don't think kardash store helps your ranking but point being I haven't been not playing for long lengths of time and I haven't done poorly.

It does, since you're not trying to compete to be #1. You're not connected.