Options

game won't open!! help

boricualove214boricualove214 Registered Users 9 Posts
So the app won't open unsure what to do if i Uninstall my game will i lose my game n purchased stars gabbypintado@gmail.com please help

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. 1st, don't panic. Hi. 2nd, what platform/device are you playing on? 2nd, if you're iOS or Android, are you set to safe to your cloud?

Ok, I've read a few of your posts, you have an iPad game and an android game? You cannot transfer your game to another platform for starters. And read here to see if you can save the game? http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?108690-The-Best-Way-to-Save-Transfer-your-Game
    I'm confused about which game you're having problems with. So, please post more details, and we can try and help you. I'm getting off soon, so the more specific you are, the more chance someone else can help. And if you have made purchases, they might be able to be restored if lost.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    boricualove214boricualove214 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hiii thank you for your reply I'm having the trouble on my ipad n i just bought stars so I don't want to lose out on them n i have i cloud
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, on my iPad I don't know how to clear cache, so that's out. :( I would try going up to the App store, and opening the game from there. People have said they've reinstalled the game, (try search for 'reinstalled') but I've only done that on new devices. The help link I posted above is basically the info I had to go by. You can search the forum, and I'll try and find someone who has reinstalled the game on the same device for advice.

If you've bought stars, and lost them on the reinstall, read here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=174

But please update us here. Good luck, relax and breathe. It's really paralazing with fear, when the game acts up. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary